Two screens

redglass98

I have a two screen system setup. I used the canned setup that came with the sim that displays the main sim on screen 1 and the radar on screen 2. Anyone know how to add the RWS to screen 2?

I have been reading other posts in trying to determine how to get the RWR on the F15C to the second monitor. Is this possible? Seems the posts are focused on the A10? The F15 does not appear to have the same file structure at the A10 folders.

I get the radar on the second monitor fine but cannot seem to find the correct code for the RWR.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by redglass98
Addtl info

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 1, 3.50 gig Intel Core i7-3770K , 64-bit Multi-core (4 total) Hyper-threaded (8 total), 8 mb mem, NVIDIA GTX 980, CH Fighterstick and Pro Throttle, TrackIR5

Belgeode, go into FC3 (I fly the F-15C) and :

• select "Options" on the right side
  • Set you "Resolution" to include the total width of both screens (I have mine set at 3200x1080)
  • Set "Monitors" to... "Camera+LMFCD automatic placement"

Your are good to go. Now when you start up and fly one monitor will be in game and the other will have the Left MFCD .

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 1, 3.50 gig Intel Core i7-3770K , 64-bit Multi-core (4 total) Hyper-threaded (8 total), 8 mb mem, NVIDIA GTX 980, CH Fighterstick and Pro Throttle, TrackIR5

• 2 weeks later...
I have the radar on my right monitor. I found this a way to kind of 'cheat' in high G turns, when you black out you can still bring the plane to level by using the radar :P

Highly unrealistic but stops you smacking into the ground.

good point . Both airspeed (tas) and G/S are there as well. No IAS but good enough if your nearing a stall :joystick:

It should be but you need to google for software that shows your device as an extension of your desk top

OK; but how do you set it up on DCS? I found several sorts of software (like Air Display) to turn an iPad into a second monitor. But what do I have to do in DCS..?

I tried out this Roccat Power-Grid, works like a charm! This is the kind of software I have been searching for a long time. Allready spent most of my sunday making a own profile for SU-25 and SU-27. Cool!

- With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

- "Upside-down shuttlecock of death" SU-27 as described by Sgt Baker

I tried out this Roccat Power-Grid, works like a charm! This is the kind of software I have been searching for a long time. Allready spent most of my sunday making a own profile for SU-25 and SU-27. Cool!

...and then I woke up. Promising, but buggy and non 100% working at the moment (well, pretty much like my own life then... ;))

I'll wait and see, though.

- With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

- "Upside-down shuttlecock of death" SU-27 as described by Sgt Baker

Yes, getting that F-15C RWR exported would be great. Having the VSD is very helpful, but having both would rock. Hoping that someone figures this out ASAP.

R7 5800X3D / 32GB / VPC T-50 CM2 Base and CM3 Throttle with TM Hornet Grip / RTX 4080 Super / Meta Quest Pro

• 2 weeks later...
Belgeode, go into FC3 (I fly the F-15C) and :

• select "Options" on the right side
  • Set you "Resolution" to include the total width of both screens (I have mine set at 3200x1080)
  • Set "Monitors" to... "Camera+LMFCD automatic placement"

Your are good to go. Now when you start up and fly one monitor will be in game and the other will have the Left MFCD .

Oh wow! How did I not know about this? Thanks so much for the tip there!

edit- Omg this is the greatest little thing since sliced bread and canned beer.

Edited by Belgeode

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch