Is it possible to remove this assistance message ?

Skulleader

Hello guys,

I would like to know if it's possible to remove these assistance who appear when I'm inside my cockpit as this screenshot ?

Assistance.jpg~original

From my option / special menu all the choice are empty but I've always these message in game, please can you explain to me if one solution ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Did you try to check/uncheck them?

I have unchecked everything, but the yellow hint is still there, also cockpit element highlight

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Did you try to check/uncheck them?

Yes try and don't work...

I have unchecked everything, but the yellow hint is still there, also cockpit element highlight

Yes as Uboats, impossible to remove these assistance...

Is it possible to have a feedback from the dev ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Tomorrow, for sure wink.gif We will check, what is wrong there.

WOW you're awesome, thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Yes I concur,I also would like to see the back of this.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

I have the same problem - both the helper and hints are off in my options. I get only one hint - "decrease engine RPM" when I push the throttle forward to 5000 RPM to get the generator going. I think it goes away once the battery is turned on.

Hello,

I've found a little part of this problem (for me because I like the Hardcore Mod), I've renamed this folder: "AIHelper" like this "Rem AIHelper" and now I can't see these visual messages but stay one thing or two to found...

Here the path to found this folder: Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\MiG-15bis\Cockpit\IndicationTextures

For me the best way is to have one option to check or uncheck inside the option menu...

Bye, Skull.

• ED Team
For me the best way is to have one option to check or uncheck inside the option menu...

Do you uncheck "AI Helper At Mission Start" option?

Everything works fine in internal version, and on Russian subforum confirmed as working. Try to create new mission to test.

Just checked in internal version - everything works fine. Do you uncheck "AI Helper At Mission Start" option?

Because option "Show Hints At Mission Start" is about hints in kneeboard

Just checked mine,I get this 'helper' wether I check or uncheck this option,it makes no difference.I will get the 'helper's tip' if I say for instance,over throttle whilst taxiing.

Don't get me wrong this is a great aid to the newcomer,but like others I'm hardcore,and would very much like this to disappear,I am only over throttling whilst taxiing at present,to see if I can get rid of this feature.

Edited by Basco1

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

• ED Team
Don't get me wrong this is a great aid to the newcomer,but like others I'm hardcore,and would very much like this to disappear,I am only over throttling whilst taxiing at present,to see if I can get rid of this feature.

If it can't be turned off - it's error and will be fixed. We just need some time to find reasons of this

If it can't be turned off - it's error and will be fixed. We just need some time to find reasons of this

Fully appreciate this cofcorpse,this is just a minor gripe,the aircraft module is quite superb and may I take this opportunity in thanking you all at DCS in bringing us a truly fantastic MiG-15Bis,outstanding module :thumbup:

Hello again der Cofcorpse,

Thanks for your message and you know it's not a real problem because the Mig-15 is a very new module and like all new module we wait the future upgrades and fix.

Thanks again, Skull.

EDIT:

My 'AI helper' has gone,it does'nt show up now,just checking,then unchecking again has made it go,really weird............sorry to cause any confusion,brilliant.

My 'AI helper' has gone,it does'nt show up now,just checking,then unchecking again has made it go,really weird............sorry to cause any confusion,brilliant.

Hello,

Thanks for your test and explanation, in few hours when I wake up I try your method.

Thanks again, Skull.

EDIT:

I confirm. I kind of miss it though... it was fun to watch. But I think the required buttons are still highlighted still... for example if you forget the safety lock of the gear and try to move the handle. still good though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hello,

After few tests (check and uncheck, impossible to remove these visual messages like this:

Aids.jpg

For the rest I've rename this folder "AIHelper" and all the drawings are not visible but not the symbol as I join here with my screenshot is still here:

I have also this type of message when I close the oxygene

Yes it's normal because all the messages aid us with this new module.

So if you let close this valve this message appear as other device: valve's pressurization, undercarriage's lever, ect

Bye, Skull.