DCS keeps crashing and crashing ...

razo+r

Since the last update, it's horrible.

If i want to join my friends server, it crashes about 5 times, befor i can join correctly.

but the weird thing is: after i disconnectet from the server, it crashed every single time, even if i quit the game, it crashes every time. And the same thing in SP, After ending a mission, it crashes and crashes and crashes...

i just put a few files in here, but if you want more, i have a lot of them

What's the problem???

• ED Team

.dmp files are useless in this case. Please attach logs (me.log, dcs.log, *.crash).

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

• ED Team
I can't tell for sure, but to me it seems some of your private aircraft mods are having troubles. So as a first step, I would deinstall them (and running a DCS Repair afterwards) and see what happens then.

Just like Flagrum has mentioned. Un-install all of your mods, do a repair from the start menu DCS.

Try to reproduce the crash without mods, then install any mods one at a time to find the one giving you problems.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

didn't worked at all, still keeps crashing

The logs seem to hint that there are problems with some loadouts.

User defined loadouts are stored in the same directory as for example the controls mappings. Therefore I would try this: delete (rename / make backup copy before) the folder ...\Saved Games\DCS\MissionEditor\UnitPayloads

If that does not help, delete/rename the whole folder ...\Saved Games\DCS\ (note: you will lose all your controls mappings!)

Rename /Saved Games/DCS/ to /DCS-1/, A New /DCS/ folder will be created by DCS When it boots up.

Boot DCS, if it doesnt crash you know it's a issue with something in the old saved games folder.

Add back sub folders from DCS-1 to DCS Folder one by one until you find the one causing the crash.

The saved games folder isnt touched by the updater, however if you have a Input or Loadout saved that uses mods or addons that arent supported, it will still cause crashes.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Rename /Saved Games/DCS/ to /DCS-1/, A New /DCS/ folder will be created by DCS When it boots up.

Boot DCS, if it doesnt crash you know it's a issue with something in the old saved games folder.

Add back sub folders from DCS-1 to DCS Folder one by one until you find the one causing the crash.

The saved games folder isnt touched by the updater, however if you have a Input or Loadout saved that uses mods or addons that arent supported, it will still cause crashes.

still crashes with the new DCS folder, even without backup folders

• ED Team

download it all again, I have no knowledge on which file is in each of the .bin

also ensure your antivirus is not being overprotective, some users have had issue's with various antivirus.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Minimum system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows Vista, 7 or 8; CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz; RAM: 6 GB; Free hard disk space: 10 GB; Video: 512 MB RAM card, DirectX 9.0c - compatible; Sound: DirectX 9.0c - compatible; requires internet activation.

Recommended system requirements: OS 64-bit Windows Vista, 7 or 8; CPU: Core i5+; RAM: 8GB; Hard disk space: 10 GB; Video: Shader 3.0 or better; NVIDIA GeForce GTX560 / ATI 6950 DirectX 9.0c or better; Sound: DirectX 9.0c - compatible; DirectX: 9.0C; requires internet activation.

GFX Drivers.,Make sure they are up to date,

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• ED Team

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

Not found the answers you were looking for, put a support ticket in here.

Edited by BIGNEWY