possible to restrict too high pings?

9.JG27 DavidRed

we currently use slmod...and that is working ok(ish)...i searched a while ago for servman, but i am not sure i found the most recent version...or a working version at all...tried to install it once, and failed :)

anybody got a link to the most recent version?

EDIT:although if its possible with slmod, i prefer to stay with it, as im already familiar with slmod already...

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

As already stated... SERVMAN is the tool that the 104th use to manage our ping limits.

You can set it to any ping limit you want, currently we have ours running at 330 to allow our friends from South Africa and Australia to connect and fly in the server.

We find that up to 330 is ok for stability, any client with a ping over 330 starts to have a negative effect on other clients in the server!

We've been using SERVMAN for a little while now and are very happy with it indeed!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

• 4 weeks later...

tried it now finally,...but somehow i cannot get servman to work. i read the installation guide, and made sure to have restart-miz enabled...

the problem is, that although i have set "pause server when empty" to false, that when i load up the server, the mission seems to be paused..and worse, its not showing up at all for clients in the server list.... any ideas?