ISVA/USN flyable mods

I apologize to everyone for the delay. I was very busy at work.

I thought that it makes no sense to torment you in anticipation.

So...

DCS A-7E MOD version 2.0 Beta (Still in test process) :pilotfly:

Both A-7E and A7E2 (SEAD) planes included.

This mod IS NOT COMPATIBLE with the old mission due the new plane naming and declaraions.

fccf54ab1782.jpg

Download

JSGME (80.8Mb)

A-7E Pilot Manual (NAVAIR 01-45AAE-1 on Google Books)

I would be grateful for your comments and advices.

Edited by Morkva_55
  • Like 1

su-24.gif

Morkva,

Took the A-7E around the CVN-77. Able to arrive on the Carrier on Speed with no problems.

So far so good. : )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Was rummaging through Controller.com today and found this, thought it was fitting...anyone want to go halvsies? Apparently this is for sale and able to be restored to a flyable condition. On a side note, I am working on some SLUF Sunset skins for VA-46 and 72.

img.axd?id=2001998691&wid=CNT&p=&ext=&w=0&h=0&t=SHP+&lp=CNT&c=True&wt=False&sz=Max&checksum=%2bWjZHlsE6ehSUZdAwjIqJ3LD%2fq6L2tSUlp9lDe%2fVFv%2bTrCpFilXUFGjw33npCAKPtU7lUmOBenyKb%2bl%2fPhEKWI5W4TRmDDzLfy33D905rdykb9C7YjR5J3YWRckgilLg

http://www.controller.com/listingsdetail/aircraft-for-sale/VOUGHT-A-7-CORSAIR-II/1973-VOUGHT-A-7-CORSAIR-II/1391581.htm

Great mod, but with the A-7E2 i have the problem that the TGT ELINT Pod is not visible on the wing.

IRL A-7E does not require any container for use AGM-88C or AGM-45 missiles. But we have to use it due the avionics of Su-25. So I decided to hide it, by using dummy model.

su-24.gif

I have problems with input: i deleted the old A-7 folder but I can't command the new planes.

I put the A-7 folder in Config\input\aircrafts.

What is wrong?

This mod designed to be installed via JSGME program. All you need is extract the contents of the archive into the _Mods folder. No other action is required.

Check [%User Profile%/Saved Games/Dcs/Config/Input] folder and delete obsolete [A7ECorsair] folder if exist.

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif

Hi Morkva_55,

Here's the screenshot that may help.

It looks like the inside gear texture may not be displaying on an NVidia GPU and DCS1.5

A quick head's up the vLSO Mission from 14th_JAR does not want to load in DCS 1.5 but that's a different issue.

Great mod!

Screen_151002_090036.thumb.jpg.bb007f71b3402d7ec1d88c081d43eac9.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Ok, I'm just finished my 19Gb+ download and got same error on DCS World 1.5 and Radeon. Looks like material error in model.

Cockpit position also bugged...

P.S. NGMODEL: The following exception was caught: Wrong order of texture channels. Update plugins..

A-7E model is obsolete to the new rendering engine, without the source 3D Max file I can't do anything, sorry.

I checked our other "private mod" by compiling via latest EDM tool - all work perfectly.

bcbf324fa883.jpg

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif

Hi 14th_JAR,

I got the entry.lua file in the CVN-77 and it seems to like DCS 1.5

I had a similar problem catching the wires until I realized my Tailhook was not down

Anyway I can make arrested landings and takeoff in DCS 1.5 using CVN77 so its a start.

The transparent textures doesn't bother me so I'm still flight testing the A-7 to see if I could fully use it in 1.5. So far no significant show stoppers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Computer Specs

JAR (or anybody),

Can you tell me how to load the VFA-113vLSO missions? Not sure where to put those files and how to setup a mission where I can use the LSO and plat cam. I have CVN77 and A-7E installed and seemingly running okay. Pretty new to DCS (mods) so sorry for the dumb question. Thanks!

JAR (or anybody),

Can you tell me how to load the VFA-113vLSO missions? Not sure where to put those files and how to setup a mission where I can use the LSO and plat cam. I have CVN77 and A-7E installed and seemingly running okay. Pretty new to DCS (mods) so sorry for the dumb question. Thanks!

Just download the LSO.miz file (its a mission file) into your DCS missions folder.

Open up the mission editor in game and load the file. Hit fly and have a go.

I'm not new to DCS but very new to this modding milarky...but its great fun..:thumbup:

Gary

I5 - 1TB SSHD, 256 SSD - Nvidia 1070 - 16gb ram - CV1