"Buddy Spike" - DCS World Online Events

gregzagk

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someoone can explain me how to refuel fast on this server?

F-15 spawn without fuel.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Someoone can explain me how to refuel fast on this server?

F-15 spawn without fuel.

There is no fast refuel. This is on purpose for balancing reasons. Unfortunately the balancing works too well to get rird of it. It really makes sense in terms of gameplay. This came really into account yesterday when we got gunrunned on the ground in Beslan by the 104th in F15 and one deadly maniac F10. Incredible tactics displayed. Salute! I only managed to get 1.5 kills once - managed to take off on the apron (no fuel suddenly turned into a huge advantage in terms of weight - I was going to die anyways) and got my 73s off in all directions. We still somehow managed to defend Beslan, until 10 min before restart, when everybody left a maniac UH-1 from the 104th took Beslan in a fricken solo run.

And this was before the official start of Round 5 :huh:

Lonewolf:

Callsign: SixthKnight

Side: Red

Prefered Aircraft: SU-27, MiG-29, MiG-21, SU-25T, SU-25A, A-10C

Greetings

Edited by SixthKnight

Core i7 6700k, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1, 32GB Ram, VPC T-50CM (30cm ext), CH Pro Throttle, MFG Crosswind, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar (2), TrackIR5 & Xbox 360 Controller

Hi guys!

first of all, I want to congratulate and thank all the guys involved in this event.

you're doing an awesome job!

If not too late, I'd like to enrole the squad:

Squadron name: TDC

Active pilots number: 08

Pilots callsigns: [TDC]

Blue side,

Aircrafts: M2000, A10-C, UH-1H, SU25T.

Thanks and see you up there!

Hi guys!

first of all, I want to congratulate and thank all the guys involved in this event.

you're doing an awesome job!

If not too late, I'd like to enrole the squad:

Squadron name: TDC

Active pilots number: 08

Pilots callsigns: [TDC]

Blue side,

Aircrafts: M2000, A10-C, UH-1H, SU25T.

Thanks and see you up there!

French team?

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Gents!

Please register us to the OBF PvP events.

Squadron name: 591st PUMA vTFS

Active pilots number: 6

Pilots callsigns: 591st TB / 591st Mortuus / 591st Merlin / 591st Cancri / 591st Tom / 591st Papi

Prefered Aircraft: F-15 / M2000 / A10C / Su27 / Su25 / Mig29 / Mig21 / Ka52 / UH1...

Red Lonewolf

Callsign: Chrinik

Prefered Aircraft: SU-27/25T, MiG-21/29, M2kC

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GCI: "Control to SEAD: Enemy SAM site 190 for 30, cleared to engage"

Striker: "Copy, say Altitude?"

GCI: "....Deck....it´s a SAM site..."

Striker: "Oh...."

Fighter: "Yeah, those pesky russian build, baloon based SAMs."

-Red-Lyfe

Best way to troll DCS community, make an F-16A, see how dedicated the fans really are :thumbup:

Server seems to be having some sort of issue. It says its online and is showing in the server browser however it's been empty for the last 3 hours and every time I personally try to join, im instantly thrown back to the server browser screen.

Also, I'm playing from Australia. It was mentioned by someone today that due to my high ping (~400) that it was causing lag for 'everyone' on the server :( Others in my team denied this issue and said there was no signs of lag other than the typical lag brought about from the lengthy server runtime. From my point of view the game seemed to run fine also.

Is this an actual issue?

The concept of this campaign has me completely hooked but if it's truly ruining the experience for everyone else i guess I have no choice but to stop.