3D Models list-Updated

Check this! List of wanted 3D models is updated!

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=7689

Merkava and Leclerc...WOW!!! I think the next sim (TANK KILLERS), with this stuff+SpeedTree will rock!

See also this link_http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=16599!

Some kind of instructions to third party developers of how to build cockpits! Precise translation is really appreciated!

:smartass:

Anyone interested?

Some kind of instructions to third party developers of how to build cockpits! Precise translation is really appreciated!

:smartass:

Anyone interested?

Yes! MiG-21-Bis cockpit. Who makes? :devil_2:

Personaly wait for S-60.

Acgaen please update list:

S-175 (SA-3)

S-200 (SA-5)

2K11 (SA-4)

Give me "flying telephone pole" (SA-2)!

Well, if they build the model in parts similar to putting a real fighter together in the final assembly stages if should be relatively easy to make a F-15C out of an E because all the hard work is done on the E. Just remove the CFTs, LANTIRN pylons and change the canopy and canopy spine base, and your done. It's a good amount of work for one person to do.

I'm looking foward to whenever that model gets done. I'm not holding my breath though.

Yes, I don't understand. Is it too difficult to make a decent 3D model for the Flankers?

Cheers!

The list concerns models that ED would accept from "third party" artists.

I believe the reason why Flankers aren't on the list is because ED's own artists want to make those themselves.

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

The list concerns models that ED would accept from "third party" artists.

I believe the reason why Flankers aren't on the list is because ED's own artists want to make those themselves.

Cheers,

- JJ.

Ciao Alfa, yes, I know. From this my question... I'm impatient, when we can see the new model? I also know the team is working hard, so sorry for my persistence.

Cheers!

That are really good news! I saw nice model some time ago. Is it changed since then? Also I've heard that You're preparing new textures for ground and trees. Is that true?

I'd love to see smaller than electricity pylon -post of phoneline and the streetlights. For chopper simulation, placing it could be reasonable.

ED! Your're so secretive... You don't have the competition so why? Explanation can be only preparing a nice suprise for clients or when there is possibility not achieving satisfying final effect at the end of progress.

May I count for some new textures screenshots.

the reason ED are secretive is: Flight sims seem to be a lot of promise. ED want to do everything we ask them...but afterall, they are still human....they can say that they are working on somethings....but can decide that re-writing the entire code to put in walking soldiers is un-necessary at this stage of the lock on line of products. However, if they remain flush but let us know of the features implemented after their implementation...we will be happy and they don't have to listen to posts like " But you promised......".... :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

News from Russian Forum!!!

According to Acgaen, there will be "new MiG and Su from ED", but the release date is unknown.

I hope, I didn't misunderstood him and ED manages to do this.

Below are the shots of the new MiG-29, provided by Acgaen.

1805967571_MiGampSu-compilation.thumb.jpg.137b6da3c7ba5e41cd7204ea60778ac0.jpg

MiG-29-upgr-2.thumb.jpg.cbfb4a70bd472abc43bdf7fdec9ff070.jpg

С уважением,

Olek. :smartass:

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.

DAMN hopefully that's true. But i got word that there would be no improvements on the flanker or the eagle in BS. hopefully that was bs lol. Anyway, with all these new models and close ground attacks in the next addon, i hope ED could configure the game engine to support duel core because the cpu is still the major bottleneck for this game. once they got that up and running a lot more people can play.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

hope ED could configure the game engine to support duel core because the cpu is still the major bottleneck for this game. once they got that up and running a lot more people can play.

That would be a real breakthrough. Looking forward to that. It's something that this engine really needs.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Nothing against the new Mig and Su models....but I personally don't find the differences in the existing one and new Mig 29 model. It seems the same.

I thinkthe model in-game now is good enough. Planes like A 10, Flankers and Su 25 require updated models.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

hey Oleksandr could you give me the link the the russian thread so i can take a look at it. Even though i can't read russian, its good to hope lol.

You're welcome.

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=16626

If help with translation needed, I can help to a certain extend.

С уважением,

Olek. :smartass:

- Любите ли вы небо? - Нет, я не люблю небо. Любить надо женщин, а небом надо жить.

Ground technicians

I'll tell You all what I found on the russian forum! ED is searching for people who are able to prepare 3D model of ground technicians (russian and US), soldiers (also with Stinger/Osa - now they will be running and walking perhaps). Model should be a simply dummy. But I don't know if this will be implemented in BS or another project... I don't speak russian at all but KIVI21 translates threads for me. Has anyone heard about it?

They are looking to make models in a "puppet" state. Meaning that they only move by rotating at the joins, like the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee. LO's engine doesn't support "skeleton animation", so they cannot actually be flexible and this is a work-around. The new pilot model is made on this standard and can be seen in that thread.

Oh, and I don't think the soldiers will be limited to Stinger/Igla... :) But don't take my word for it.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

If ED is able to add little tiny ppl walking around in LO:BS ...that will be a wish come true :)...

YAY!!! :D

I thinkthe model in-game now is good enough. Planes like A 10, Flankers and Su 25 require updated models.

I agree, i mean i love the flanker...but damn she is ugly up close in the game. Just look at it! :(

1.jpg

This goes the same for the other flyables, like the F-15. A-10 is ok- maybe adding some spinning turbines wouldn't hurt, Flanker family needs some improvement- like the nose (above). Su-25 needs updating but i can always use the Su-25T. MiG-29 is ok but a little touch up wouldn't hurt. Maybe it will hurt our fps but thats a sacrifice i'm willing to make lol.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]