4th Gen Fighters

Pikey

Whilst I obviously want all these things too, I can't help but think that the Soviet/East aircraft may be left out. We need a Mig29 in full DCS glory. There isn't much fun about having a DCS level fighter with only FC3 aircraft to go up against.

I recently got back into the SU25 (obviously not a multirole or even gen4) but I know plenty of people would love a DCS level sim of that airframe. Especially due to all the real world deployments allowing for accurate-ish scenarios in the future.

I think ..

The Typhoon that VEAO is doing is tranche 1 block 5 typhoon. So yeah not the latest like a tranche 2 block 20 or Tranche 3A. VEAO said they hoped to do A2G but didn't guarantee it. if they do it it will have a Litening III Laser Designator Pod ( so A10 pilots gonna feel right at home ) 1000lbs freefall and enhanced paveway II ( can be both laser guided or GPS guided ).

Check my F-15C guide

Even though I want a Multirole Mig that can drop an LGB; it would look like an F-16 is likely or maybe even immanent. This poll looks like it was only canvassing opinion on stuff that is already more than half done.

ED are probably very happy that the 4th Gen aircraft got a very strong second place. I'm not sure if working on a Dynamic Campaign engine is a task that ED wants to undertake. It isn't something they have ever talked up before.

I'm sure ED have already something cooked up internally regrading dynamic campaign tech. :) They know that this is something we want to see.

... even though I cannot imagine a war taking place on the upcoming NTTR map.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I would like to see a 4th gen Russian jet in DCS fidelity, knowing that it must be difficult to get enough info, it's something that hasn't really ever been done in the flight sim world and I ache to fly an accurate Su-27 or Su-30 (prefer the -30, more of a true multi-roll), even if it's a relatively early model, obviously we're not going to get a hyper-modern gen4.5+ version. I think a DCS level Su-27sm or equiv Su-30 would be a huge draw-

However I think the Mig-23, Mig-27 or Su-24 would be worthy additions too, if they could model a relatively recent upgrade/version of them they would fit in well alongside the A10, F18, etc.

The F-16C Block 52/60 would of course be welcomed and the F-15E is a longtime favorite as well. Early block super-bug perhaps?

I'm just really really excited for the F-18c, love the jet, love the mission, love Naval aviation, everything about the F-18c module is going to bring a HUGE amount of content to the game world.