DCS Now A Slide Show

Every time they do a patch it gets worse for me so I really don't understand why it's better for you. I installed the latest patch this morning and the stutter is horrible.

There are 28 BIOS updates for that MB.?

http://www.asus.com/US/Motherboards/RAMPAGE_IV_EXTREMEBATTLEFIELD_3/HelpDesk_Download/

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

oha WOW I had to open that link to believe it but it seems to be true LoL

Happy Flashing...

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

DCS Now A Slide Show

Yeah I just flashed my bios when I replaced my GPUs and it worked flawlessly after; same motherboard.

Also on that board:

Disable C1E in the Bios

Disable EIST

Disable cool and quiet

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

JayRac3r/Lt_Mav YouTube Channel

Edited by Lt_Maverick

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The first time I ever saw a jet, I shot it down."- General Chuck Yeager, USAF, describing his first confrontation with a Me262.

Yeah I just flashed my bios when I replaced my GPUs and it worked flawlessly after; same motherboard.

Also on that board:

Disable C1E in the Bios

Disable EIST

Disable cool and quiet

If you go to the 104th website they have an "integrity check" process where you delete modules and reinstall them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]