Axis Controls causes my fps drop

theropod

But nothing is mentioned in the changelog on this fix.

The published change log usually doesn't include all the actual fixes included, only the ones considered to be major or common ones I think.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
NO MORE FPS İSSUE, NO MORE STUTTER!!!

Now with the current update for beta and stable, my fps issue completely gone and i can say that is best of all.

i couldnt have a fluent flight for a long time, now it is same as 1.2.6 times.

please do not touch anything:)

thank you very much!

now that thread is dead for me:thumbup:

Code pixies must have fixed it, :thumbup:

thanks for feeding back

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

NO MORE FPS İSSUE, NO MORE STUTTER!!!

Now with the current update for beta and stable, my fps issue completely gone and i can say that is best of all.

i couldnt have a fluent flight for a long time, now it is same as 1.2.6 times.

please do not touch anything:)

thank you very much!

now that thread is dead for me:thumbup:

+1

Thank you ED!

• 4 weeks later...

this thread is now Back from dead!

todays open beta bring back the issue again.

i am lucky because stable version is ok for now, please do not update the stable version with that bug.

i hope that thread will be close forever

first default, second aileron,third elevator and last one is rudder move.

default.thumb.png.0a3496a9614ab8f7e434caa7c2b02281.png

1374818006_aileronmove.thumb.png.d010167b31336af50edbc0ce2f17d9bc.png

407258744_elevatormove.thumb.png.b9eda766ac531efc5b4b16f7c213c566.png

657802617_ruddermove.thumb.png.1be185ac7721c6509c2234dfa43bedca.png

Edited by theropod

I have the same problem DCS version 1.5.3.52724. Today I installed programs vJoy and UJR. Set by youtube. Remap pedals using UJR to vJoy. Delete settings pedals axis in DCS rudder and set to vJoy axis. I now have a stable fps !!!. I do not speak English translated by Google :)

[ame]

[/ame] [ame]
[/ame]
Edited by AnY

Windows 10 64bit | CPU AMD 2700x | 32Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Asus Prime x470-PRO | GPU AMD Shappire 5700 8GB

latest 53279 update solved the issue for now!?:)

before i install the new stable version, i compared it with latest open beta and saw similar fps results but old stable versions fps numbers still better than current one.

anyway it worked for me, eagle is flyable again but i am afraid of upcoming updates.

Thank you ED!

New update in Live did nothing on my end, the Eagle is still the only airframe that has SERIOUS issues. Tested instant action and MP, seems do be directly related to how many other aircraft are in theatre. On a dead server or in instant action, it's playable, not up to scratch with the other planes/helos. On a heavily populated server, ie. Blue Flag, the 104 or a TAW server during a peak time, unplayably slow, and my squad mates have reported my jet warping. It's not due to low bandwith, as my ping was in the 40s at the time. I have tried no mirrors, Civ Traffic off, clutter and trees all set to 0, nothing seems to help the Eagle

FENRIR

No KC-10 in DCS? Thank goodness for small miracles!

Intel i5 4690K OC to 4.0, Corsair CX850M PSU, 16GB Patriot Viper @ 1866MHz, EVGA GTX 1060 SC, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Saitek X-55, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Delanclip

New update in Live did nothing on my end, the Eagle is still the only airframe that has SERIOUS issues. Tested instant action and MP, seems do be directly related to how many other aircraft are in theatre. On a dead server or in instant action, it's playable, not up to scratch with the other planes/helos. On a heavily populated server, ie. Blue Flag, the 104 or a TAW server during a peak time, unplayably slow, and my squad mates have reported my jet warping. It's not due to low bandwith, as my ping was in the 40s at the time. I have tried no mirrors, Civ Traffic off, clutter and trees all set to 0, nothing seems to help the Eagle

+1

I have still fps issue with F-15.

• 1 month later...

i hadnt time to test 1.5.4 and following updates but today i had tested with latest update and i noticed that the horibble fps drop back again!

now f-15 is again unplayable for me:(

except rudders all axis controls effected.

please guys, you had fixed that issue before, do it again!

first one default, second ailerons and third one elevator

default.thumb.png.04be6bc3082ae7f6745b770f85db9916.png

aileron.thumb.png.7add93008a9aea022bc4cd564e00ba5e.png

elevator.thumb.png.464bc459e5a9461130c96d5bd0caeae0.png

i hadnt time to test 1.5.4 and following updates but today i had tested with latest update and i noticed that the horibble fps drop back again!

now f-15 is again unplayable for me:(

except rudders all axis controls effected.

please guys, you had fixed that issue before, do it again!

first one default, second ailerons and third one elevator

+1

terrible fps drop:mad:

it needs to rest in nest again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i am loosing my hope about that issue but still something makes me to report here again.

this thread has marked as "resolved" but nothing is stable on this issue and nothing has resolved.

sometimes fps getting better and sometimes getting worse.

no other planes has ever had that issue, only f-15 has that curse:(

1.5.4 update 5 test

first one is default position, second aileron and third elevator. rudders are not that bad, getting 70-75 fps when i move them.

default.thumb.png.7c251a6ad066fd4c50bde07ba7f6c850.png

aileron.thumb.png.ae219377ff15d730d9cb77258ef8b6bd.png

elevator.thumb.png.321801a47fb99468e34b58649f2db479.png

Edited by theropod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'have bought the Nevada terrain last autumn sale, incredibly detailed map i have ever seen, thank you ED you have done great job.

surpricingly with the DCS 2.0, my joystick axis fps drop problem was way better than 1.5 version which i gave up f-15 flights because of this issue.

i had tested and enjoyed the new terrain with a fluent f-15 flight. That was awesome! My fps stocked almost at 60 except low flight over las vegas.

But with todays 2.0.3 update 3 has changed everything to opposite side and i saw the lowest fps number on that issue.

Belsimtek and ED team, please do something about that problem or send me the previous eagle files which was worked awesome.

Please take care of my problem!

urgent help needed:(

first one is default position, second one with aileron movement and third one with elevator movement.

default.thumb.png.61041c5af7798d2726838a215e882d9b.png

aileron.thumb.png.219b92eaee4f6987025c3c918d5985e9.png

elevator.thumb.png.0a89739731f21c4999399e31796577bd.png

Edited by theropod

FPS Drop with Throttle Axis

I'm also getting a terrible FPS drop since update 3 for 2.0 whenever I move the throttles. I'm seeing a major drop in general from the steady 60s to 20s and teens. My Saitek Combat Pedals are causing this too for the first time.

Is there a simple way to revert to the previous version of 2.0.3?

Edited by wilbur81

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

I'm also getting a terrible FPS drop since update 3 for 2.0 whenever I move the throttles. I'm seeing a major drop in general from the steady 60s to 20s and teens. My Saitek Combat Pedals are causing this too for the first time.

Is there a simple way to revert to the previous version of 2.0.3?

All axis control movements causes fps drop after update 3. impossible to fly. :helpsmilie:

i did test flight with all other aircrafts again and again and never noticed any fps drop like f-15.

that is not like stutter, i see freezes while moving joystick controller. it doesnt change depends of where i fly, even on low resolution desert areas i see 2 or 3 fps as the screenshot shown above.

that is not about a complex aircraft fd and avionic system problem because i had tested and compared with all other dcs aircrafts.