Look at the Detail on This!

Colt40Five

Woah...that's Awesome! Mistook it for an Eagle for a second, it's just like the USAF F-15 Agressor aircraft which emulate the Flankers!

I have to agree with that one!

Damn spiffy work! Looks awesome.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

• 6 months later...
You wouldn't believe it if they told you. Especially to do one from scratch like that with all the rivet detail. I'd say 60 hours or so.

For me the Mig-29 took me a total of 18 hours just for the template, I'd say for the custom skin total time took me almost a day. Hell the splinter was the easy part...

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Very nice pics! :D

I wonder how long it takes to create such detailed skins...

When I made my flanker skin (WHich I am happy that ED accepted and included in FC) .. the skin took me atleast like 6-7 months to create from scratch. Every rivet...every dirt particle was created manually. :)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...