Footage of Isreali F16 taking out Hezbolah Drone

I'd say part of the reason for the logo is so the Hezbolah seeing this thing on the ground or taking off get a morale boost from the fact they too have drones.

Also, the reverse affect might be true for the Isreali's who see these things when they've get shot down. Whereas they may have previously though Hezbolah only lobbed unguided rockets, 'now they recon with drones'.

My assumptions are probably completely incorrect though...

A (Jewish) friend of mine said a year or two ago that Hezbollah did have something like their own version of America's Army.

Now that would be cool, and maybe it's in English as well. It's not the point that it's propaganda, but imagine getting the AK-74 as the default weapon, without any downgrading in favor of the m-16. Maybe it's got IEDs in it as well (you know, you plant the IED at some location, other team should prevent you and survive the possible ambush). After the round if over you get like 30 seconds to empty your AK into the sky, and press the 'Shout allahu akbar' button :P

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

A (Jewish) friend of mine said a year or two ago that Hezbollah did have something like their own version of America's Army.

Now that would be cool, and maybe it's in English as well. It's not the point that it's propaganda, but imagine getting the AK-74 as the default weapon, without any downgrading in favor of the m-16. Maybe it's got IEDs in it as well (you know, you plant the IED at some location, other team should prevent you and survive the possible ambush). After the round if over you get like 30 seconds to empty your AK into the sky, and press the 'Shout allahu akbar' button :P

misc5.jpg

So who made the drone that hit the ship?

Once again I have problems following what point you are trying to make?

...Im not good at lateral thinking so its probably just me...can you explain the point you are making in your comment?

oo err...missus:animals_bunny:

** Anti-Pastie**

Guest IguanaKing

Crusty, I could be wrong, but I think that maybe SUBS took the "propaganda" posts to imply that Hezbollah doesn't have drones. That seems like a logical connection to me. My question about the English on the Hezbollah emblem meaning its Israeli propaganda is, why is the entire page its displayed on in Hebrew, with no English translation? I took a look at a Hamas website yesterday, which had lots of graphic photos. Guess what? The page was in Arabic, but it had a nice, very conspicuous, English button on it. :music_whistling:

My initial post about the English-written logo, was not necessarily pointing at a propaganda-move by Israel. Instead I meant that those fighters of the West (i.e. Hezbollah) would be quite ludicrous if they weren't very serious at killing people.... that is, they say to fight against West, against Israel, against capitalist globalization, and then what they do? They write their own logo translated in enemy's language... it's quite nonsense, especially if applied to a drone, which, by definition, should go undetected to report info on the battlefield.

Then, it may also be Israeli propaganda, but, who knows? we may just make our own guess....

Guest IguanaKing

I know your post wasn't, Starlight. It was a post in response to yours that pretty much came right out and said it was Israeli propaganda. ;)

I know your post wasn't, Starlight. It was a post in response to yours that pretty much came right out and said it was Israeli propaganda. ;)

It was made it Iran.. distrib'd to Hezbollah, and PR spinsters are at work.

Remember.. it's the existance of Israel that is in jepordy. and has never stopped since it's inception since '48. THIS IS THE CORE ISSUE!

Would any of you allow someone else (League of Nations) to carve up your own homeland and give it to someone else?

The Muslim spinsters has spun many facets of this conflict and one of them is the "the crusaders are comming" to destroy Islam.

This diatribe has been repeated over and over for the last 50years..so now we have a few generations of good muslim folks who actually believe that crap....and radial Islam was borne from it (the modern version at least)

Hence the tail emblem on the drone... Everything else you see and hear is pure propoganda spin.

Eveything breaks down to 1 question: Does israel have the right to exist?

For me.. yes.. and I don't care for them that much, since they knew about the U.S. barracks bombing before it was carried out.

What i I fear the most is that people believe the propoganda more than the facts... and things ballon out of control....

Thanks,

Brett

Guest IguanaKing

What i I fear the most is that people believe the propoganda more than the facts... and things ballon out of control....

What I have found is that most people, including me, will interpret events based on their own biased view of the world. Its human nature. I just happen to think its silly the way some people will automatically dismiss something as propaganda, simply because it doesn't fit their views. Thus, the people who so readily scream "propaganda!" are actually the easiest to fool. If it doesn't fit their views, then it is automatically a lie or fabrication. If it does, then it is automatically the truth. This is how people end up ignoring facts and engaging in the behavior you fear. Well...in my opinion anyway. :)

This thread is getting too political though, so I guess I'll shut up now. :music_whistling:

I don't quite understand (and too lazy to look up) what that accoustic detection tool does on that UAV? Is it to ensure good machine gun shooting on the ground or something??? Please explain me what that gizmo is for then.

(No more political bull, it has completely no use discussing it here, and no sense if you discuss it elsewhere, unless you're involved in the decision making process)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Guest IguanaKing

Not sure about that, maybe its some form of echolocation, like what a bat would use. It looks like that part might just be used for training though, like maybe a cheaper form of laser simulators, to tell a student if he's hitting his practice target or not.

wasnt the Israeli ship hit been dennied? Im curious about how accurate you think these reports are to say what is propaganda or not, Im finding that conflict all too confuse in the terrain to make exactly what is going on down there. All I know is that the whole thing started the usual way, retaliations over the other side reprisals, and then neither sides civilians can afford to live under fire, wich kinda keeps them fighting and inflicting more damage on the civilians on the oposing side of the border.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Not sure about that, maybe its some form of echolocation, like what a bat would use. It looks like that part might just be used for training though, like maybe a cheaper form of laser simulators, to tell a student if he's hitting his practice target or not.

I'm not sure.. but I think it's based upon accoustic's and pressure (same thing somewhat) and can tell the difference between a fire cracker and the real deal..

(discovery channel I think... it's been a while)

Thanks,

Brett