trim reset?

fitness88

there is a Take-off trim button. Essentialy a trim reset. I have it bound to my Hotas so I don't know the actual keyboard command. Just look for T/O trim in the settings

For the WIN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If your desired effect on the target is making the pilot defecate his pants laughing then you can definitely achieve it with a launch like that.

there is a Take-off trim button. Essentialy a trim reset. I have it bound to my Hotas so I don't know the actual keyboard command. Just look for T/O trim in the settings

That one I know about but it isn't working in the newer version.

In the Mig-29 you were always needing to trim and the trim reset was important to get controls back to neutral when needed. I know the F-15 doesn't need trimming under normal conditions but under some conditions manual trimming is necessary. Without trim reset to neutral it's guess work trying to do the reset manually.

LCtrl - T doesn't reset to neutral, I don't think it sets to trim either.

The other commands work.

"LAlt - T" T/O Trim

"RCtrl - ," Trim: Left Wing Down Flight Control "RCtrl - ;" Trim: Nose Down Flight Control "RCtrl - ." Trim: Nose Up Flight Control "RCtrl - /" Trim: Right Wing Down Flight Control "RCtrl - Z" Trim: Rudder Left Flight Control "RCtrl - X" Trim: Rudder Right

• 7 years later...