Low fps in 1.5.3 compared to Belsimtek UH-1D

fjacobsen

I didn't add the mirror toggle, but turned the mirrors off altogether. Also saw a 10-20 fps increase in the Gazelle (when flying around, not on the ground). Strange, because the Gazelle doesn't have any mirrors, right? Hope the devs will look into this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Hi everybody,

we will check the solution you guys found there. If this is the solution and can be fixed the way it is describd we will do so ad it will be included in an update.

Give us a bit time to check all bugs we have noticed ourselfs and important stuff the community has figured. What you can be sure is the fact that we try to solve issues that are found, as allways.

Hello guys,

Please can you tell me if I must past just this line:

{combos = {{key = 'M'}}, down = iCommandToggleMirrors, name = _('Toggle mirrors'), category = _('General')},

In advance a great thanks, Skull.

Hello guys,

Please can you tell me if I must past just this line:

{combos = {{key = 'M'}}, down = iCommandToggleMirrors, name = _('Toggle mirrors'), category = _('General')},

In advance a great thanks, Skull.

Adding that line enables the 'M' key to toggle cockpit mirrors on and off.

Bold Lines starting "--" i.e. "-- Test Mod" are comments. Regular font above and below is the existing code (I put my change near the start to make it easy to find).

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 6 months later...