Twenty-Seven Years of A-10 Warthog Computer Games

EasyEB

I would recommend staying away from warisboring.com for anything beyond the sim article. They're the equivalent of Hollywood actors who play in action films where they kill 100+ people in a single movie, but then speak out against the right to bare arms. warisboring.com is highly political in the left leaning sense. They think military hardware is 'movie cool' but also think it's a crime whenever that same hardware is used in battle. Just one veteran's opinion.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Very nice time travel back into my youth. Unfortunately I was more the F-19, -16, -15, -14, -18, -22, EF 2000, AH-64 guy at that times. Now I´m a Hawg driver in the first place ;)

Edited by xoxen
Forgot to be perfect ;)

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz

I would recommend staying away from warisboring.com for anything beyond the sim article. They're the equivalent of Hollywood actors who play in action films where they kill 100+ people in a single movie, but then speak out against the right to bare arms. warisboring.com is highly political in the left leaning sense. They think military hardware is 'movie cool' but also think it's a crime whenever that same hardware is used in battle. Just one veteran's opinion.

I think everyone can make their own opinions about that. Never tell people to not see the other side of a opinion. They can make up their own mind when they have seen information from all sides. Also political issues are not part of this forum.

I don't know the site or have any opinion about it fyi.

• Like 1

That was a non-political recommendation based upon my opinion. A friendly heads up. "You said never tell people" while you were "telling me".. and I'm a people. :) do we see the irony yet?

Were you just joking or are you one of those whacky people who quotes The Onion as a credible source of information?

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

I think everyone can make their own opinions about that. Never tell people to not see the other side of a opinion. They can make up their own mind when they have seen information from all sides. Also political issues are not part of this forum.

I don't know the site or have any opinion about it fyi.

I believe he is just pointing out hypocrisy.

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Nice! Thanks for sharing

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.