Remove hardpoints from description.lua?

Nealius

I would like to control the hardpoints/IR exhausts for the UH-1H static object. On the Mi-8 it's possible to remove EVU's and such through a "custom argument" line in the description.lua but I can't find anything similar for the Huey. How would I do it?

There is a checkbox for the hardpoints in the mission editor, loadout page.

please note: english isn’t my first language, I‘m still learning. Please feel free to contact me when you think something I wrote is not clear, simply wrong or just should be corrected – thx

• 6 years later...

Resuming this thread 🙂

Is it possible to remove the side hard points but keep the front hard points? (electrical wire cutter)?

Night Flier

_________________________________________________________________________________________

i7 9700K, MSI RTX 2080, 32GB RAM (3200 MHz), SSD m.2 1TB, Monitor 32'' WQHD 2560x1440, Windows 10 Pro

1 hour ago, NightFlier said:

Resuming this thread 🙂

Is it possible to remove the side hard points but keep the front hard points? (electrical wire cutter)?

I do not think so Custom Args turn the cutters off with the hard points. I only know how to turn off the front hard point and keep the back one on or shut both hard points off but it also turns the flare and cutters off with the hard points.