L version question - weapons

AstroEma

Hi all,

so I setup the Gazelle L on a field, with weapons, flares and ammo.

Turn on the Weapon Arm switch, turn on the Arm switches in the weapon control panel, pull the trigger and.....................

nothing.

How in the world can I fire the guns and rockets?

Thanks.

e.

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

Sorry, figured it out.

Apparently, I had the same button mapped for firing HOT3 missiles in the M version.

Changed to another button and now it works.

Not sure if it supposed to be like this?

Kaby Lake @ 4.6Ghz - Gigabyte Z170-D3H - 16Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 OC - Samsung EVO 250Gb SSD - Seagate 1 Tb HDD - HTC Vive - Rift CV1

Common problem. The HOT3 Missile is fired by the commanders left joystick. But the guns/rockets are fired by the pilots cyclic stick trigger. Different buttons all together.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Ah. thanks for that. Yes, makes sense.

I still cannot fire any flares though. Are they implemented yet?

They've been implemented since the M version. Make sure you activate them on the flare dispenser box (close to pilots left foot) and then make sure the dispense cover on the collective is lifted. Then, when needed, press the dispense button on the collective and flares you'll be launching.

Ah. thanks for that. Yes, makes sense.

I still cannot fire any flares though. Are they implemented yet?

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Dispense Cover..... right, never seen that coming...

My bad then.

Cheers!

Actually I love both!!! I find them extremely compatible... the M goes ahead looking for tanks and big targets, with the HOT, and the L goes behind covering against Infantry, small AAA with the gun.

And, couple of Ka50 behind waiting for targets!!!. Also, couple of A10 for CAS, Couple of Mirages for CAP and some UH, deploying comandos to identify more targets ( with my superhyperdeeper script CAS Recon!! hahaah)