Is this campaign doable in VR?

Has anyone tried to fly this campaign in VR?

Since I only fly VR lately, but I wish to play this campaign (as soon as it only recommends not both planes to actually fly it...) and I am a bit concerned about all the navigation and probably VFR stuff or hour long dogfights or whatnot that could stop a VR player from finishing a mission? Has anyone experienced issues about that?

Thanks

Sputi

• 3 weeks later...

I am on mission 9 using rift the sabre no labels but large models selected I have set the pixels to 1.6 and using some voice commands for those keyboard commands such as radio. Works fine and in my opinion is the only way to play this its just like being there. The radio messages give some helpful reminders regarding changing radio channel and ndbs for certain airports you may need to get to. Not done mig but sure it will be just the same.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 2 weeks later...

I just flew the second mission in VR. It's great fun :thumbup:

But there is one thing which could make life much easier in my opinion:

Since it is very difficult to take notes in VR, it would be very handy to have the mission briefing slides in the kneeboard. Wonder if it is possible to include that?

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I believe there's some mod software out there where you can create your own kneeboard stuff. Otherwise, you could always pull up the briefing page in game (left Alt +B i think) However, I've never used VR so I haven't a clue what that would look like. I'm telling myself to hold out until Gen 2 VR comes out ... it's getting difficult! haha

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

Thanks Apache! I have used the briefing page in the first two missions. But it breaks quite a bit of the immersion since you're interrupting the flight.

I'm already using the kneeboard builder for the manuals etc. which is great. Just thought there is also a way to include some custom pages for the kneeboard already in the mission files. But I might be wrong on this. If not, your neat little waypoint charts would be the perfect thing to include. Just a suggestion in case you have too much time ;)

Anyway, thanks again for this lovely campain! But if you excuse me, I'm off to mission three now :D

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss