DCS: MIG-21 Bis DVD

Guram

Because its not only the module, is also the extra documentation promised.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

We are setting up our own store, where users will be able to redeem a code- and chose their reward. We thought this was a better way to go about things, rather than force a "one size fits all" reward for all backers.

The goal is to have it set up and ready before the end of the year. There will be several pieces of merchandise to pick from. Significant investment will go into these designs.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

We are setting up our own store, where users will be able to redeem a code- and chose their reward. We thought this was a better way to go about things, rather than force a "one size fits all" reward for all backers.

The goal is to have it set up and ready before the end of the year. There will be several pieces of merchandise to pick from. Significant investment will go into these designs.

So will I get my DVD version? or you guys are not offering it any more ? give me simple yes or no :)

Just for my curiosity, why are you needed such DVD when the life cycle of a DCS version is for about couple of month?

I have my collection of DVDs for flight sims and DCS : Mig-21 is one of the best modules so I would be very happy to get it in my collection as an original DVD from developers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Any updates on that ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...