No communication menu

• 2 weeks later...

The workaround currently is to have one aircraft per group for clients. A return to old days, unfortunately (hopfully not for too long).

So if you want a group of 4 aircraft, place one group, set everything, then Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V it three times and you should be good (you might want to copy/paste them before setting the first waypoint on takeoff, just so their initial positions are close enough).

• 2 weeks later...

Also this thread here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=174608

As I reported in that thread, I and friends have been encountering this same problem for a while now. Comms menu randomly is available to some people, and blank or completely inaccesible to others, and who has a working comms menu changes through the course of the missions.

This is even with simple scriptless missions we make for ourselves, using the latest version's mission editor.

• 2 weeks later...

Was losing my mind with this. I'm now flying the Museum Relic DLC as the MiG-15. Taking off, no issue with the comms. But as I flew towards Sochi (for the first ferry mission), I lost the comms menu. Hitting "/" multiple times, nada.... (I do not have easy communications enabled).

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Same to me since last update.

UH1 Huey

• @ Ground = Radio work
  • @ Air = Radio didn´t work

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 7900X @ 4.7 MHz            Motherboard: Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite AX    Module: 64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR5 @ 3000        Video: RTX 4090 PALIT GameRock OC 24 GB

Monitor: SAMSUNG U28E590 @ 4K                      Other: HP Reverb G2 and WD Black SN850X                    The answers is ... 42!

• 7 months later...

I'm having this problem too. No radio menus at all. Just a small acknowledgement in the top left when using switch dialogue command. The radio shortcut commands still work though. I'm using v1.5.6.5199.

*edit* updated to 1.5.7, disabled/reenabled easy comms as per tip in this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3188588#post3188588

Comms menu seems to be working again.

Edited by placebokid
Update