[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

It might work if you use your VR headset for 'normal' sound output. But SSA produces special low level sounds/clicks etc. for the effects and you usually don't want to hear them in your 'normal' audio, thus the SoundModule works best with a dedicated soundcard which only sends sound to the buttkicker!

Got it. So I can leave my VR headset connected as is getting sound via the usb and hdmi and get a USB sound card for the butt kicker ?

Is there a recommendation for the usb sound card ?

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it. So I can leave my VR headset connected as is getting sound via the usb and hdmi and get a USB sound card for the butt kicker ?

Is there a recommendation for the usb sound card ?

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you should use the onboard audio, no need to buy another sound card.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great idea. Please read my explanation on this page https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=134704&page=174

If you'll have any questions left, I'm at your service.

You will LOVE it! I sure do!

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

No, it won't. Just plug the seat into the PC, install the software, and it will do the rest. SSA will send the signals to the seat based on the aircraft sounds in game, not the sound you here going to the headset speakers.

I have a Rift and the jetseat. It is easy. There are a couple different seat variants but they all work the same. You will get hooked on having the feeling in the seat, guaranteed!

Edited by mariner3302

i7-7700K, 32GB DDR4, 525GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080Ti 11GB, Liquid Cooling, Win 10, Warthog HOTAS, TPR Pedals, HP Reverb, Oculus Rift with Touch, Jetseat and bass shakers, PointCTRL, and Scale F-14B Cockpit

No, it won't. Just plug the seat into the PC, install the software, and it will do the rest. SSA will send the signals to the seat based on the aircraft sounds in game, not the sound you here going to the headset speakers.

I have a Rift and the jetseat. It is easy. There are a couple different seat variants but they all work the same. You will get hooked on having the feeling in the seat, guaranteed!

Awesome, thanks a lot for clarifying....should I get the buttkicker or JetSeat ?

Does SimShaker screw up Simple Radio ?

Edited by johnic

This is not quite correct Dan, please excuse me. SSA will send the signals to the seat based on the aircraft telemetry and events in game, but not sounds.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, you are right, Andre. I was just trying to get across that SSA will take care of the effects sent to the seat.

I would recommend the Jetseat. Andre has great service and his seats are proven and lots have them so there is a ton of experience to help you if you have questions. The Jetseat is also plug and play where as, for me, the shaker pucks and stuff need a lot of tuning of the amplifier and placement and I am still trying to figure it out. I got them to shake and work but I haven't figured out the settings I like yet. That's no reflection on Bass Shaker or SSA or Sound Module. It's a me thing with where to put it, getting things dialed in. The etseat I have everything at 100% and I absolutely can't imagine flying without it.

Yes, you are right, Andre. I was just trying to get across that SSA will take care of the effects sent to the seat.

I would recommend the Jetseat. Andre has great service and his seats are proven and lots have them so there is a ton of experience to help you if you have questions. The Jetseat is also plug and play where as, for me, the shaker pucks and stuff need a lot of tuning of the amplifier and placement and I am still trying to figure it out. I got them to shake and work but I haven't figured out the settings I like yet. That's no reflection on Bass Shaker or SSA or Sound Module. It's a me thing with where to put it, getting things dialed in. The etseat I have everything at 100% and I absolutely can't imagine flying without it.

Ok. So..

I buy the JetSeat (USB Version) install SimSkaker and they work together.

The VR Googles being connected to my PC also via HDMI and USB will still get the required sound and chat ability without an issue ? And Simple Radio/Discord/etc will not be affected ?

Andre, what seat do I get to work with x plane and DCS ?

Ok. So..

I buy the JetSeat (USB Version) install SimSkaker and they work together.

The VR Googles being connected to my PC also via HDMI and USB will still get the required sound and chat ability without an issue ?

Yes, I think so. SimShaker has nothing to do with game sound and chat.

And Simple Radio/Discord/etc will not be affected ?

To be honest, this is out of my scope, I don't use neither Simple Radio nor Discord.

But you can try before you buy, just install SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 and see. Here is a link https://dreamsimteam.blogspot.com/p/downloads.html

Andre, what seat do I get to work with x plane and DCS ?

Any Gametrix seat presented in my shop will work with x plane and DCS. Race Edition mod will need some adaptation which I can provide, since it has a different motors layout. On my opinion, KW-908 is the best offer today.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just to confirm, I have the JetSeat, use it with SSA, and have a oculus rift as well, all works perfectly together.

Also the Seat + VR + Wheel + Shifter is fine. So no worries about what you plug in with it.

(All of this assumes you are using the seat in USB mode of course, I have no idea how sound mode works with the other things, but USB mode is the way to go for dcs)

Cheers

Hi Andre,

as I couldn't find any answer via the search function, just a short question on dimensions.

I have a "Playseat Evolution" setup. Will the GAMETRIX JETSEAT KW-908 fit into the chair (in other words, be soft enough to match with the shape)? Or will the "VIBRATING PAD GAMETRIX JETSEAT FSE" be more suitable as my "Playseat Evolution" is already narrow.

Edited by sharkfin61

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

Roal Bavarian Airforce all the way

NEW RIGRYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

Hi sharkfin,

I think GAMETRIX JETSEAT KW-908 will fit into the chair fine.

Is your chair cover made of leather or fabric?

It's made out of leather-look black vinyl, "artificial leather" :)

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

Roal Bavarian Airforce all the way

NEW RIGRYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

When ever I jump into the Viggen, Simshaker 1.3.2.0 Stable crashes, with attached error.

1637743204_SimshakerViggen.jpg.ab4e31475334cd71432010ec24dd9ea2.jpg

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

When ever I jump into the Viggen, Simshaker 1.3.2.0 Stable crashes, with attached error.

I've already published a new version:

Version 1.3.2.1 – hotfix

- A Viggen bug fixed

Cheers

Hi Andre,

I have a Realteus ForceFeel.

Any idea about the Wings integration with ForceFeel and also DCS?

Thank you

i7-8770K @5GHZ , Asus Strix GTX 1080, 32 GB Ram DDR4 3200, Samsung EVO 960 NVME, Samsung EVO 850 SSD, Windows 10 Pro

Thrustmaster Warthog Stick and Throttle, Rudders

Oculus Rift CV1

Hi Andre,

I have a Realteus ForceFeel.

Any idea about the Wings integration with ForceFeel and also DCS?

Thank you

Wings worked with gametrix. It does not work with forcefeel yet? I thought it was about the same technology...

Envoyé de mon SM-G955F en utilisant Tapatalk

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.