[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

I can confirm it's working with ForceFeel now. No error messages. I uninstalled Jetseat control panel and restarted the computer before I tested it.

If anyone has a problem getting it to work with ForceFeel.

The Seat Handler application starts in a minimized window. Click the green icon on Windows taskbar, then select ForceFeel in the dropdown list.

I can confirm it's working with ForceFeel now. No error messages. I uninstalled Jetseat control panel and restarted the computer before I tested it.

If anyone has a problem getting it to work with ForceFeel.

The Seat Handler application starts in a minimized window. Click the green icon on Windows taskbar, then select ForceFeel in the dropdown list.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.... i’n Stuck at work but will jump in my simpit as soon as I get home to test!

F4l0!! You and the SSA team, THANK YOU for implementing support for the ForceFeel! had an amazing time with the Tomcat! Please, can you remind us how we can donate to you! If you have a paypal option that would be great!

Best regards,

Daniel

I just updated a new beta this morning, this time, you should be able to use the ForceFeel without the Jetseat control center... If someone has the time to test this, that would help alot!

later tonight, thx

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Buufff speechless. It was both a premiere with the Tomcat and the ForceFeel.

Amazing.

Taking off... :)

Gear down... :)

Landing and taxing.... :)

Speedbrakes and G effects are nice too.

I crancked up a bit the effects value, from 50(default) to 80-95, being 95 afterburners.

Love it.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Hummm... F14 no joy here. Guess I'm doing something wrong?

METEOP

i5-6600K OC@4.5Ghz, GTX 1070 OC, 32Gb RAM, M.2 NVMe SSD

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pro, Trackhat Clip, 1080p projector, Custom touchscreen rig, Ikarus touchscreen panel, Voice Attack, ReShade, Simshaker Aviator

I've noticed since the last few updates, even with the engines off, my jetseat still rumbles as if I'm flying. I've noticed it in the Hornet and now in the Tomcat. Anyone else having this issue?

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Set a g-zone dead area

I7 7700 2080ti 32gb ram dofreality h2

Virpil Hotas

Do you mean in the Special Options? FYI, I am also getting the same rumbles when on the ship and engines off.

EDIT: It's the Wheel Blocking, Ground Roll, & Ground Bumps effect. After unchecking them, the rumbles stop.

Edited by pimp

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I've noticed since the last few updates, even with the engines off, my jetseat still rumbles as if I'm flying. I've noticed it in the Hornet and now in the Tomcat. Anyone else having this issue?
It was doing this for me on the startup tutorial but maybe that's because it's on a carrier? I then tried the instant action cold start and it did not rumble until engines were on.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Hummm... F14 no joy here. Guess I'm doing something wrong?

It's only in the beta right now.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

It's only in the beta right now.

Yes! Thanks I manages to find the beta download link.

It is amazing how I cannot even enjoy flying without it anymore. Now the bird speaks to me!

METEOP

i5-6600K OC@4.5Ghz, GTX 1070 OC, 32Gb RAM, M.2 NVMe SSD

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Rudder Pro, Trackhat Clip, 1080p projector, Custom touchscreen rig, Ikarus touchscreen panel, Voice Attack, ReShade, Simshaker Aviator

I just updated a new beta this morning, this time, you should be able to use the ForceFeel without the Jetseat control center... If someone has the time to test this, that would help alot!

Hi f410.

Took my first flight on my Forcefeel this morning and it felt amazing to start! Ground bumps, flap effects etc were coming through cleanly. After take off at some point I realised however that it appeared that the effects got 'stuck' at some point. I'll do some further testing to try and nail down which it effect it is, however doing some testing afterwards using the massage and test functions I have noted for the massage function it also gets 'stuck' on the front two on the legs. Pressing stop in software has no effect.

When SSA is closed the effect persists. You have to turn off the FF using the physical button to stop it. Then when you open SSA again it won't play effects (either test or massage or in plane). You have to restart the computer to make the connection again.

I will try and nail down which 'flight' effect it got stuck on.

F/A-18c was the plane I was flying at the time if that help.

This was irrespective of if the Jetseat control handler was installed or not (I am on beta 1.3.6.6)

Edited by Arctander

Do you mean in the Special Options? FYI, I am also getting the same rumbles when on the ship and engines off.

EDIT: It's the Wheel Blocking, Ground Roll, & Ground Bumps effect. After unchecking them, the rumbles stop.

I unchecked each in turn to try and isolate it.

Removed Ground roll - issue remained.

Removed Whee Blocking - issue was fixed.

Did not remove ground bumps.

Once I landed and turned off the engines the vibration ceased,

F/A-18C was what I was flying.

and suddenly every landing is an amazing experience. I didn't know these devices with telemetry input could deliver so much.

I suspect this is more of a module issue than a Simshaker issue, but in the F-14 I'm getting light buffet/stall vibrations in normal, level cruising flight and it's kind of annoying.

Is there anything that can be done to filter out the light buffet/stall inputs so I only start getting feedback when I'm actually yanking and banking?

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

I suspect this is more of a module issue than a Simshaker issue, but in the F-14 I'm getting light buffet/stall vibrations in normal, level cruising flight and it's kind of annoying.

Is there anything that can be done to filter out the light buffet/stall inputs so I only start getting feedback when I'm actually yanking and banking?

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!

I still haven't found a really good solution beyond turning down the master Gain on my buttkicker amp.

Win 10 64bit; 32 GB DDR4 3200 Ram; ASUS MoBo; 1TB SSD;Intel i7 8700K; GTX 1080ti 11GB; Thrustmaster Warthog;Odyssey + VR

Adjust the vib settings down on the ones you don’t want set up a dead zone for pulling g

I7 7700 2080ti 32gb ram dofreality h2

Virpil Hotas

Only applies to the G feeling affect, not the stall/buffet affect, also doesn't work for Buttkicker users.