So, How's Progress?

Slowrider8

It's been around two months since an update for the Gazelle, and over a month since any update from Polychop about the project (the last thing was the sniper preview on the facebook page). I don't, however, look at the bug report section for any statements, though I wouldn't be looking for anything like that there.

So essentially, what's been happening lately? What can we expect to see next? How's progress on the next patch? I don't expect constant progress updates every day, but some occasional information would be very nice to see.

There is an appropriate place to post this question. Did you imagine a new thread will elicit a quicker response?

Essentially, Yes.

Are you talking about the project thread, the changelog thread, the enhancement thread? Those are all equally ghost towns right now.

And another thread helps how exactly? Just because you're not seeing much regarding the Gazelle doesn't make Polychop uncommunicative. There is the small matter of the other very well communicated module too.

I say again, you are wasting your time creating new threads to cover old ground. And you'll hear more when there is more to tell.

I am sure that a moderator will appoint Slowrider8 to the appropriate thread if he's out of line starting this thread. No need to come down on a junior member with two posts under his belt like that. Please leave the moderating to the mods, they have excellent communication skills and a good tone. If you think something is not right with this thread, you should PM them about it instead.

• Like 2

And another thread helps how exactly? Just because you're not seeing much regarding the Gazelle doesn't make Polychop uncommunicative. There is the small matter of the other very well communicated module too.

I say again, you are wasting your time creating new threads to cover old ground. And you'll hear more when there is more to tell.

So in your books, just because a developer is working on more than one module that gives them a pass to disregard a module that is already out? I'm not accusing Polychop of doing this or being uncommunicative, I'm just saying that I would like just a bit more information about the module that is out, that I have paid for, and is still in an Early Access state. The latest thing we know is that Polychop has been working on some sniper models, and we obviously know that they've been working on bug fixes, but that's all we can expect for any future patch. And it's been well over a month since we've had any of this information, of which I consider to be at least the bare minimum.

I don't consider this to be covering old ground, as Polychop was very vocal about the Gazelle and its updates around and for a considerable time after launch, but much of this has died down recently.

Finally regarding the new thread complaint again, is it really that big a deal to anyone? It's not like this forum is exceptionally active; no important/relevant threads will be pushed too far out of sight. Also, there is no thread specifically assigned as "where you should be posting information requests" except potentially the Project thread, but then refer back to my first point.

• Like 1

My thoughts on it, which are complete conjecture is the team are working hard on the release of the BO 105 and that has what the facebook photos seem to indicate to me. Once both are released we see more patches and bug fixes

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

New thread is fine. We're still working on the Gazelle. Lots of stuff to test and since some things aren't as easy to reproduce, it's taking a bit of time.

We are also working on the BO-105. If you follow our Facebook page you'll see the amazing 3D work we've put into it. We want to ensure we have the highest level model before we start working on the code.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday. We'll keep you updated when we have something.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

New thread is fine. We're still working on the Gazelle. Lots of stuff to test and since some things aren't as easy to reproduce, it's taking a bit of time.

We are also working on the BO-105. If you follow our Facebook page you'll see the amazing 3D work we've put into it. We want to ensure we have the highest level model before we start working on the code.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday. We'll keep you updated when we have something.

Well done.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

I'm just saying that I would like just a bit more information about the module that is out, that I have paid for, and is still in an Early Access state.

Just one of many reasons I don't buy early access games/modules from any developer I don't already know or trust. Why take the chance? Wait till release, or AT LEAST a feature complete product, before you decide if it's worth it or not. :thumbup:

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --