[RESOLVED]Gazelle in 2.0.4

Mt5_Roie

Boy, you really like to make people go through withdrawl don't you! ;) I was really psyched about the Nevada update coming out today and was looking forward to flying my favorite helicopter, but alas that will have to wait. Good thing it's worth it though! Thanks for all your hard work.

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

The 2.0.4 will let you place a Gazelle in it. But when you try to get into the cockpit you get a F10 view or an external vehicle view. This usually means the binary of the module has an issue. Were working on fixing it, so stay tuned.

Bummed to hear about VR....since I was going to make a VR video today. Will check it out.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

The 2.0.4 will let you place a Gazelle in it. But when you try to get into the cockpit you get a F10 view or an external vehicle view. This usually means the binary of the module has an issue. Were working on fixing it, so stay tuned.

Bummed to hear about VR....since I was going to make a VR video today. Will check it out.

Well I've "stayed tuned" but have seen no update. Can Poly provide a status please?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3rd Mar Div

RVN '66-'67

Yeah VR is really bad on 2.0.4. Getting like 10-13 FPS with lowest settings.

But as for Gazelle, still trying to fix the binary to work correctly in 2.0.4. Were working with our ED contacts to try to resolve the issue as quickly as we can. Once we have more information, I'll let you guys know.

Well I've "stayed tuned" but have seen no update. Can Poly provide a status please?

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Dang it my favorite helo is broke. I guess I will fly the UH-1H.

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

• ED Team

gazelle working in 2.0.4 thread cleaned and closed as fixed

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2