Trim gauge not working

Reflected

You can check visually to see if your elevators move when you trim. My trim gauge works fine, and when I trim up my elevators match in kind. I'd start there, and if is not working try remapping your control or moving it to another button.

~S

Edited by Robert31178

I think I found the cause of the problem. In every single module in DCS my elevator trim is moved by the aileron trim controls. So I assign buttons to the aileron trim, which then move the aileron trim button/ knob in game, which then affects pitch - and vice versa. I think mine is not moving because I'm moving the aileron trim knob around. Super weird, but it's the same in every plane I own.

In that case, something non-F-5-related is wrong. Do You use FFB stick? There have been a couple of threads with people who own MS FFB sticks reporting mismatched trim operation (usually the culprit was setting the trim up in the wrong option window).

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

In that case, something non-F-5-related is wrong. Do You use FFB stick? There have been a couple of threads with people who own MS FFB sticks reporting mismatched trim operation (usually the culprit was setting the trim up in the wrong option window).

Precisely, a MS FFB2. What do you mean "wrong window"? I hit "Esc" then click on adjust controls. Is there another way, that works well?