=Steel Balls= WWII Server

LETCHIK

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that visual recon mode is active on your server, could someone explain how to activate it and how to use it? i thought that you right click your mouse in order to mark targets outside the cockpit with a red x but i cant seem to get it to work properly. thanks in advance

(re: Message #1)

Hi neighbor,

Wow, Brooklyn. I am in Orange County, couple hours north out of NYC. FPS issues should be nil for me.

Lived in Freeport for couple years as a kid.

Hi Bruce Willis )))

Welcome to our server :pilotfly:

I see that visual recon mode is active on your server, could someone explain how to activate it and how to use it? i thought that you right click your mouse in order to mark targets outside the cockpit with a red x but i cant seem to get it to work properly. thanks in advance

like you, i'm not sure how to get this setup and working. would like to know how though. any post on the matter are very vague. anyway im sure someone in here will know

P-51, 109K4, 190D9, Spitfire MK IX, Normady :joystick:

i7 7700K, 4.4ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, ASRock Z270 board, Corsair 1000w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 24”, 180Hz/1ms, G-SYNC Monitor, Trackir 5, mfg Crosswind pedals, TM warthog,

lalt + c to get rid of the yellow cross

right click mouse for a black + in the middle of the screen, which you can only see if you're looking up or higher than the horizon, if you're looking down, it disappears

left click on a bandit which is in range otherwise it won't work

lalt + c to get rid of the yellow cross

right click mouse for a black + in the middle of the screen, which you can only see if you're looking up or higher than the horizon, if you're looking down, it disappears

left click on a bandit which is in range otherwise it won't work

thank you! i'll give it a go :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Slack,

I think it is from DCS. Building missions has no settings for that. I will double check with our misiion guy and wright later.

thanks for flying with us.

Hope soon I will present beta version of statistic page and no one will lose they score

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Could you create a post on how you made the statistics web page. Wanting to do something similar for my server.

Hello, thanks for flying with us.

There is two ways to create live statistic. First is DIY and second to pay someone who will do it for you.

I found people and told them what I want, what I need. Our statistic still WIP. Price I’m not gonna discuss on forum. If you want I can ask them, may be they will do it for you too.

Hello, thanks for flying with us.

There is two ways to create live statistic. First is DIY and second to pay someone who will do it for you.

I found people and told them what I want, what I need. Our statistic still WIP. Price I’m not gonna discuss on forum. If you want I can ask them, may be they will do it for you too.

Yeh that would be appreciated!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

Hello everyone!

A little server update now.

1. Missions "Scramble over the Bay" extended to 3 hrs.

2. Patrolling AI disabled (PvP only)

3. Interceptors AI still in effect (activating in enemy airfield zone)

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
I have just learned about this server tonight. I'm gonna give it a look tomorrow. I've been searching for a good WW2 server in the states. Are there any plans to jump to the Normandy map once released?

Hi,

As soon as Normandy will release our server migrates to v2.1.00 and we all jump to WWII atmosphere.

Hi,

As soon as Normandy will release our server migrates to v2.1.00 and we all jump to WWII atmosphere.

......can't wait.......;-)

Usual Suspects:joystick:

i7 6700k, 32g, Windows 10, Titan-X 12gb, Asus 27" 1ms 144hz, MFG crosswind pedals, trackir 5, TM Warthog

Will you be doing any Nevada missions? I know it's not historically accurate, but both Nevada and Normandy will be sharing the 2.1 executable, and Im sure people would like to see what map rotation looks like in DCS. (Or whether it will even be possible at the moment)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.