Manual typos/mistakes

Ala13_ManOWar

pp. 38, there is a remnant of Russian text at the bottom, it's the repetition of the last sentence in English just above.

выходят за контур фюзеляжа с обеих сторон

pp. 39 Figure 15 is missing. It's only a legend ;)

pp. 79 2nd paragraph, first phrase is repeated a 2nd time "Fuel from the upper tank flows on its own into the lower tank".

Edited by Redglyph

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Manual refers to TR1196 HF radio. RAF fighter command started the transition to VHF radio in 1940.

I believe the radio fitted to the Spitfire MKIX would have been the T.R.1133 VHF radio. So if correct he documentation needs to be checked. Mission Editor needs to reflect VHF frequencies. 120-124mcs

AP156J spitfire MKIX Pilots notes refers to T.R.1133 VHF radio

Mid 1943 the T.R.1133 had been completely superceded by the TR1143 though some fitment occurred as early as early 1941

All you want know about the T.R. 1143:

http://www.vmarsmanuals.co.uk/archive/1601_TR1143A_Vol_1.pdf

To me the Natural fit for the DCS MKIXC is the TR1143 ... no 3D modelling changes are required.

(TR1196 was HF and traditionally used by Bomber/Maritime types that required long range beyond line of sight comms).

Edited by IvanK

Reads The English gas system should read British gas system but then you would get it confused with British Gas which is a utility provider in the UK ;)

I would say 'Fuel' not 'Gas'

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45