Real huey review/vid

trigen

(My guys at the 229th think I talk too much too…lol)

flyer

Nonsense we all without exception value the expertise and real world techniques and SOPs you Six and Skullz bring to the group:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I see!

Then you sir, are in dire need of a toggle switch :D

Yeah that would be nice, got plenty of unused toggle switches on warthog throttle I use for collective but simFFB only supports trim switch rebind on same device as it sends effects to and g940 stick has no toggle switches :(

Otter

Im lucky enough to have a 3 monitor setup and gotta say the brisk walk helped a lot on landings!

Something totally random but man the helicopters require focus! Im generally not the most focused guy but when flying helicopters my pulse lowers, my breathing is so slow that i have to make an effort and i get a funny feeling in the abdomen lol.

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc

Thanks for posting that video trigen, and also thanks a lot for the real world insights from flyer49!

This was definitely the most interesting video I've seen about the Huey so far. In-depth, and most importantly it takes time and doesn't just skip all the interesting details (less skipping would have been even nicer ;)). Plus the questions were really good, and it was amazing to see this guy fly the Huey for the first time and making it look like a real pro. :thumbup: