AB presses nosewheel through ground

P3CFE

Yeah, happened to me during my stream, you throw zone 3 and hold nose wheel break it will dig the concrete. And the weight ratio seems a bit off as it tends to do a wheelie when thrust reversing and breaking no matter how little you press.

Will try to see if my stream archived this when I was digging the concrete during my AB, if not I will upload a YT video if needed.

Doesn't the manual say to only apply dry thrust before brake release? I think I read that somewhere.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yes, wheelbrake use when reversing is strictly forbidden. Brake by disengaging the reverser.

You have the wrong end of the stick.....or in this case undercarrage there buddy :D

They are on about holding jet on the brakes and selecting reheat i guess before t/o..

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Lmao, breaking rules. I wheel brake all the time when thrust reverse landing. I just remind myself to throttle down or else smack my ass on the runway. Super short landing ftw.

With a twisty stick you kind of Initial D down the runway tho. I got use to it.

:joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Dying Embers can still start a fire"

-Western Han Dynasty

You have the wrong end of the stick.....or in this case undercarrage there buddy :D

They are on about holding jet on the brakes and selecting reheat i guess before t/o..

Read the posts above mine and you'll see what I'm referring to :)

Lmao, breaking rules. I wheel brake all the time when thrust reverse landing. I just remind myself to throttle down or else smack my ass on the runway. Super short landing ftw.

To be clear, braking is forbidden when actually moving backwards, not while slowing down using the reverser.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5