Multicrew Question

tmansteve

Can It be the same cd-key on a diff PC ? I really think that for trainer aircraft they should make it a single copy need. If you are trying to get someone into the game why should they pay 40/50$ to try it out? I am talking just about the training aircraft.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Can It be the same cd-key on a diff PC ? I really think that for trainer aircraft they should make it a single copy need. If you are trying to get someone into the game why should they pay 40/50$ to try it out? I am talking just about the training aircraft.

No, both players need to have their own valid product license (key) for the module in question (the L-39 in this case). ED is thinking about a licensing model, where the copilot would be free, but for now it's not.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks everyone for your help. My brother won't pay that price just in case he doesn't like it, that would be a waste. I hope ED sees sense with this one. If he gets hooked like the rest of us, then more money would be spent.

Cheers

Steve