Front PKT machine gun

I wonder if there would be the possibility of adding the front PKT machine gun in the helicopter. You could put it in the option to rearm or in the editor. Would it be too difficult to add her to the helicopter?

I was flying on a training mission and I missed another machine gun. :lol:

They doesnt want to implement the Front PKT Machinegun, they said is it to much effort for little use and the AI will block constantly the View of the Pilot with the machinegun and Cockpit controlls..

So me it is understandable Reason..

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

They doesnt want to implement the Front PKT Machinegun, they said is it to much effort for little use and the AI will block constantly the View of the Pilot with the machinegun and Cockpit controlls..

So me it is understandable Reason..

Personally.... I would love a fat old engineer straddling the centre engineers panel, trousers low and A*£e crack showing, jumping left and right laying down accurate fire and filling the pit with cordite and smoke!!!! This would be a sublime sim!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Personally.... I would love a fat old engineer straddling the centre engineers panel, trousers low and A*£e crack showing, jumping left and right laying down accurate fire and filling the pit with cordite and smoke!!!! This would be a sublime sim!

:megalol::megalol: Like your attitude.

In my opinion we should get full MTV-2 standard ( for me even as a extra paid addition ).

cd453d0b977e607e.jpg

Aircrafts were equipped with long range radio navigation RSDN A-723, from late 80's meteo/navi radar....

317ff93fc16d245c.jpg

Second pilot instrument panel close-up....., even modern MTV-5's flyes with this system

d5cad0d475e968c0.jpg

...and in middle (left A-723 antenna, right radar ) MTV-2's had point to mount this:

6931bda7936ff5c4.jpg

It's Soviet search light for rescue missions, not all aircrafts had them installed but all had wiring and mount point.

So full set is: PKT in nose, radar, A-723 and search light.

• 6 years later...