2.5 Sea not moving from cockpit ...

Kula66

I never use mirrors here and I had it happen for the first time tonight. I was flying low level over the ocean, white caps were moving, went vertical to about 14,000' and the waves stopped from the cockpit view. Then about 10 minutes later, as I overflew the Tarawa, they started moving again.

Yeah, its a weird issue...sometimes (also in 2.2) I noticed that after a while of flying (and after climbing to 20.000ft) the whitecaps were much slower (which is how they should be as right now they are too fast, not talking about "movement" but "developing", I mean the time they take to appear and disappear) but didn't notice the water beahviour as dont remember flying low enough for that but maybe it happened also in 2.2.

Personally, I can replicate the issue every time I enable cockpit mirrors so at least is a consistent bug.

Take a look at my MODS here

This is supposed to be fixed in the last todays patch...however surprisingly the issue is still present, at least for me...anyone else experiencing this also??

thanks!!

Me too.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Z270, Intel Core I7 - 7700K, Gskill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB, Seagate BarraCuda 3TB, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair RM750X, Windows 10 Home, Asus ROG PG348Q 34” 3440 x 1440 100hz curved IPS G-Sync monitor, Saitek X52 Pro Hotas, TrackIR V5

Thats one of the strangest bugs ever.

I´ve never experienced this problem, not with hthe first OB version neither with the last hotfix.

Very strange

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Yup I already reported this for 2.1, and I still have it.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset