Anti torque pedals

Is there any cheap pedals for sale anywhere?

Dont wanna spend xxxx amount of money.

No need to toe brakes, just would like to get helicopter pedals for dcs. :)

Comodosim store is not open ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oculus CV1, Odyssey, Pimax 5k+ (i5 8400, 24gb ddr4 3000mhz, 1080Ti OC )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Komodosim is getting close to reopening, according to his facebook.

I'm afraid xxxx amount of money is pretty much what you'll have to spend.

I can recommend Pro Flight Trainer from Canada. It's an all in one solution, but it's still one of the more affordable Heli controls. In that case, I would suggest just going for the Puma, rather than Black Fox and being tempted to upgrade for more money later. (Guess how I know that?)

There's also the VKB rudder pedals, no toe brakes, but they're designed with fixed wing in mind.

The pedals I made for my sailplane sim were pretty easy to make and didn't cost a whole lot but would also make perfect anti-torque pedals as well. I bought a set of old Aeronca Champ rudder pedals off ebay and cobbled them together with some scrap metal and some old pushrods plus a hacked Logitech Attack III joystick lol..

yKfrKYR.jpg

VKB T_Rudder ~ $240.

http://ftp.vkb-sim.pro/Documentations/VKB-Sim_T-RdrMkIV_drw.PDF

Then mount vertical = back and forth movement* like an heli pedal, with construction, electronics, sensor better than most of other options and 2 CAM options.

* What in using a office chair became less comfortable than their standard up/down movement.

Edited by Sokol1_br

I prefer the vkb pedals over my pro flight trainer puma pedals but no way to improvise so I’m thinking of molding the puma pedals. I think the vkb are worth the money. If you need toe brakes there’s a software mod from vkb for it. I love their stuff waiting on the gf2 and mcg pro stick to be released in the next month or two for fixed wing aircraft.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

As said above the VKB pedals aren't cheap but they are very good value for money. If helicopters are your thing they are a good buy, they make a big difference to control.

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1