New A-10C trailer

VFA15-Juliet

Upgrade to newer standard?with jhmc and other stuff?

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Meta Quest Pro 🕹️ FFBeast + TM F/A-18 Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

New A-10C trailer

NineLine has said they've fixed the viewpoint in the cockpit to be more in line with newer modules (very useful for VR) on an internal build. In other words, they've taken something take became outdated and updated it...something simple.

I would also guess that, in line with fixing the outdated simple things, they will refresh thw textures for the new cockpit lighting, etc like they've said they will do for all modules. Believe they are doing the Black Shark first? Perhaps the Hog could be second? We will just have to wait and see, but I see no reason to expect more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rig: SimLab P1X Chassis | Tianhang Base PRO + Tianhang F-16 Grip w/ OTTO Buttons | Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + OTTO switches and buttons | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper

Tactile: G-Belt | 2x BK LFE + 1x BK Concert | 2x TST-429 | 1x BST-300EX | 2x BST-1 | 6x 40W Exciters | 2x NX3000D | 2x EPQ304

PC/VR: Somnium VR1 Visionary | 4090 | 12700K

VF15-Juliet

What sort of update did i have in mind ?

All about cockpit could be improved with an update.Do not you know ?

Everything thing need be improved when times had goes . Do not you think?

I am confident that ED is aware of this and will perform some update of the cockpit

Bye

NineLine has said they've fixed the viewpoint in the cockpit to be more in line with newer modules (very useful for VR) on an internal build.

Do you have a link? That would be excellent news; the viewpoint/HUD scaling is the only thing holding the A-10C back (in VR), it's REALLY difficult to use at the moment.

Some new textures would be great but too but not essential.

Devils Canyon i7 4790K @ 4.9GHz |16gb DDR3 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080Ti | Samsung 860 EVO

Thrustmaster Warthog | Virpil WarBRD | Virpil TM-50CM2 Grip | VKB-Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV | Acer X34A (21:9) | Oculus Rift S

A-10C | AJS-37 | AV-8B | C-101 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B | F-5E | KA-50 | L-39 | M-2000C | SA342 | Spitfire LF Mk IX | UH-1H

Do you have a link? That would be excellent news; the viewpoint/HUD scaling is the only thing holding the A-10C back (in VR), it's REALLY difficult to use at the moment.

Some new textures would be great but too but not essential.

Buckeye, since when are you so interested in the Hawg :? Though you and the guys at 104th are Harrier drivers. Just curious, sorry for OT

Nah, I think a lot of the 104th guys used to fly the Hawg...it's just gotten old for them at this point, where the Harrier is newer. I've always wanted to learn it, I've owned it for years just never taken the plunge to learn it. Over those years I've started and stopped the learning many times, usually pretty quickly as I felt overwhelmed. The Harrier was actually the first non-FC3 module I learned, I tried to get started on learning the A-10C last weekend but stopped as soon as I couldn't get the damn viewpoint in cockpit to a place I liked.

I'll admit it's too slow for me to want to fly very often, but I think it's a very well done module that is worth my investment of time to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rig: SimLab P1X Chassis | Tianhang Base PRO + Tianhang F-16 Grip w/ OTTO Buttons | Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + OTTO switches and buttons | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper

Tactile: G-Belt | 2x BK LFE + 1x BK Concert | 2x TST-429 | 1x BST-300EX | 2x BST-1 | 6x 40W Exciters | 2x NX3000D | 2x EPQ304

PC/VR: Somnium VR1 Visionary | 4090 | 12700K