F-111F

Deleciously, an F-111F is listed in AC asset options , under airfield full info. But F-111F is not a model in Encyclopedia. Nor is it available as AI aircraft with any nation. USA and Australia specifically, but I beleive I checked all of them. Is it actually available.

Theres a few items like that. Simply put there is a database file for it thus it shows up in warehouses. Its pretty much been a mix of old deprecated content and future features. The KA-52 and F-111 are old deprecated content, while something like the AIM-9X has been added and is simply waiting for the Hornet.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

F-111F confirmed!? What is your source? If so, thats awesome, but Heat Blur is kind of small. They have Viggen, F-14 A/B. F-111F is a complex air system. I love the type. With modernization it could serve today, and would likely outbomb SU-34 and F/A-18E/F six times per week and twice on sunday. During Desert Storm, F-111Fs were chosen to drop giant GBU-28 massive penetrators, beating out newer F-15E (unproven in 1991) to put Saddam's facilities out of business.

F-111F confirmed!? What is your source? If so, thats awesome, but Heat Blur is kind of small. They have Viggen, F-14 A/B. F-111F is a complex air system. I love the type. With modernization it could serve today, and would likely outbomb SU-34 and F/A-18E/F six times per week and twice on sunday. During Desert Storm, F-111Fs were chosen to drop giant GBU-28 massive penetrators, beating out newer F-15E (unproven in 1991) to put Saddam's facilities out of business.

F-111 is the Source for the Tomcat's Evolution.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs