Runway Textures in 2.5

Anybody found where they are hidden yet, damned if I can find them, they are not in all the usual places they have been in the past, and I cant find them in the 2.5 Caucasus Map Mod either.

I want to play around with one of them and any changes in the Temp Textures folder is being ignored, so the usual procedure for changing them isn't going to work it seems.

pm sent

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

/Mods/Terrains/Caucasus/VFSTextures/AirfieldsTextures.rar

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

/Mods/Terrains/Caucasus/VFSTextures/AirfieldsTextures.rar

The file I'm looking for is not in there, I looked earlier. I'm pretty sure its locked away now, and it was just one skin I wanted to make a small change to so not important really.

wpp-czs.dds is what I'm trying to find.

Thanks anyway Skate. :thumbup:

Edited by crazyeddie

Okay, worked it out, they have changed the way the parking bays are made in the game, changed it completely, the white lines are an overlay on a simple concrete panels skin that is repeated every few meters. Not sure I can do anything with that, so moving along.

Interesting to see how many things have changed in 2.5, still loving the trees and the mountain scenery, so much better than before.