Great Stuff!

I purchased this a couple of weeks ago and have only recently had the time to read the mission briefings and fly. I'm really enjoying it and want to say thank you for putting so much effort into the provided documents. It really enhances the feel and immersion to the missions.

For anyone else reading this. A voice command setup for the radios is a great tool for stuff like this.

Bunyap, just a quick message to tell you how much I miss your YouTube content ...i realize that you are enjoying the Design of Campaigns, but I do hope you will return to your channel when the Hornet appears, would love a test flight series around the F-18 :)

Cheers!

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Bunyap, there isn't enough praise for this campaign you've created. Even if I keep getting my ass kicked one way or another, I am enjoying it immensely, even when reflying the same mission many times.

Quick question, do you have plans for more, in Normandy? Perhaps something for the Kurfürst?

Thanks Rudel_chw, I appreciate it. The chances are pretty slim but it seems like Wags and others have things covered.

Picchio, thanks so much. More was included than a player could possibly get to on one go so I hope they are holding up the second and third time through. We definitely have more planned but there is no timeline. I'm really hoping others jump on board and do some missions. I would love to fly some of these just for fun. :)

Bunyap, just a quick message to tell you how much I miss your YouTube content ...i realize that you are enjoying the Design of Campaigns, but I do hope you will return to your channel when the Hornet appears, would love a test flight series around the F-18 :)

Cheers!

+1

Late subscriber, haven't even got through all your vids, but for sure i've enjoyed everyone of them so far.