"After Effects" test clips.

the contest just started so not a lot of videos have been submitted. But in the past they have came up with some pretty good ones, along with other communities like Il2, but GA's videos are very unique with the color schemes and action and i believe once he shows them what lock on can do, it would attract more people to this game.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

So instead of spending my time learning "After effects", and take my movies to a new level, you want me to sit down and think of a good story for a movie which will come AFTER the next Black Shark movie? :P

Why not the other way around..? ;)

• Like 1

So instead of spending my time learning "After effects", and take my movies to a new level, you want me to sit down and think of a good story for a movie which will come AFTER the next Black Shark movie? :P

Why not the other way around..? ;)

Because at the end, they are all the same. The look change, but thats about it.

why you think that Bill et john got so good? they had a strong story.

Its not the effects that makes a good movie.

they had a strong story.

Its not the effects that makes a good movie.

Thats right, but you only can achieve this in a team and someone in this team has to be familiar with the techniques very well. Technique knowledge comes first so you know how to realize your ideas best and in an affordable time.
Lock+On+-+Su-33+TakeraEins+Selection+11.jpg

• 1 month later...
Replaced sky and added more heat-blur.

OK I like the sky featured in 1st video clip. Those hi clouds really add to it and make LO realistic.

I wonder are those clouds product of Video editing or is there a mod that replaces skies in LO in general?!!

Thanks GLOW!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...