FA-18 Manual yet?

DanStro

I think I remember in a previous post that someone from DCS said that the preliminary (maybe just the quick start) manual would be released prior to the plane. With that release just a couple of days away does anyone know if that has happened? I searched the forum but it doesn't look like it to me.

• ED Team

Hi

the EA manual is getting some finial tweaks, but will be ready for the 30th

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Will we be able to download just the manual here in the forum or somehow?

I'll be traveling for work the 30th and won't be back for a couple of days so I won't be able to download the full module, but as I have a long flight ahead, I would love to start studying the manual :)

• ED Team

A more simple "Early Access Guide" will be released with the game on the 30th. Only today were we able to determine the exact content of the EA release, hence, only now can we finalize this guide.

The "full" manual will be available once the product exits open beta and is complete.

Thanks

Edited by Wags

Matt, hi.

By "a more simple" do you mean there will be a more complex early access guide after a determined time? Or does it just move from early access guide to full manual once the module is full?

I think he means simpler in respect to the full manual...but just my guess

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• ED Team

A full manual will be included near completion

Wags has edited his post to reflect this.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

A more simple "Early Access Guide" will be released with the game on the 30th. Only today were we able to determine the exact content of the EA release, hence, only now can we finalize this guide.

The "full" manual will be available once the product exits open beta and is complete.

Thanks

Since you are here....some advice on the release hours?i have to know if i have to leave my rig on..when i am at work on Wednesday

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png