mission 15 problems

Xxx

I had some luck and we finally splashed both Gazelles. Thanks for making this campaign Baltic, it was probably the best campaign I've played for DCS - could really see the huge amount of work that went into this. Please make a final Mirage 2000 campaign in the Persian Gulf with the French guys. Want to see what happens when Max gets shot down over Iran for real.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 6 months later...

First, great campaign! I'm re-flying and really enjoying it. In the latest Open Beta, I'm on Mission 15 and Max and his wingman don't get shot down by the Gazelles preventing the mission from progressing. I circled for about 15minutes and the Gazelles made it up to 20 000ft which was interesting to see. I even tried to shooting the Gazelles down early but they are still "invincible"...

Thanks for your help and really enjoy all of your campaigns.

• 9 months later...

I'm stuck at the gazelles as well.

Last think happened was Max reporting wingman down, not sure if he's down yet himself.

Nothing happens after that. Everyone else just circling around. After 10 mins circling I tried shooting the gazelles in attempt to progress mission, they dodge everything I fire at them, they appear invulnerable.

EDIT: Repeated the mission. After reading all the posts above, decided to anchor 15 miles from Wpt3 until Noble completed. This time Max did finally get hit and Noble did continue.

With JTAC, I requested laser on and instructed wingman to attack objective. He said 'roger', over flew objective but did not release bombs. I then bombed 2x successfully and thankfully with F10 menu reported attack completed, which allowed mission to progress further. Opportunity to attach choppers occurred. I said 'attack together', however choppers were destroyed by A-10s or other either immediately or already. Anyway, enjoyed the mission despite glitches.

• 1 month later...

I ask for help on mission 15.

I take a place in the squadron after taking off from Nellis. When approaching waypoint 2, Reaper 1-1 gives a radio command to turn left to the next waypoint, but at the same time makes a right turn and, together with the entire squadron, circles around waypoint 2.

I tried to go through this place in the mission in different ways several times, but the result is always the same - Reaper 1-1 does not continue its route and remains in place.

I play DCS World Stable with DCS 2.5.6.59625 December updates.

I would be grateful for any help, thanks!

Edited by суховей

On 12/31/2020 at 8:53 AM, суховей said:

I ask for help on mission 15.

I take a place in the squadron after taking off from Nellis. When approaching waypoint 2, Reaper 1-1 gives a radio command to turn left to the next waypoint, but at the same time makes a right turn and, together with the entire squadron, circles around waypoint 2.

I tried to go through this place in the mission in different ways several times, but the result is always the same - Reaper 1-1 does not continue its route and remains in place.

I play DCS World Stable with DCS 2.5.6.59625 December updates.

I would be grateful for any help, thanks!

Sadly i experiment the same problem here !

I'm stucked at this point, waypont 2, all the packages circling endlessly....

Furthermore, this EXACT SAME BUG (Most of the package circling at way point TWO) in 4 different missions the 4 , 7, 14 And 15 !!!

We can just cheat, but for this one, WE'RE STUCKED, playing on DCS last Openbeta and reprroduce on the release....

Please have a look

YOU DID AN AMAZING WORK, I'M KIFFING TOtally this CAMPAIGN 😉

@pieroboy99 on M15 - there is no Reaper 1-1 there, only Chevy. Does it happen to the flight of Mirages, they all start to circle instead of turning?

EDIT

Bad news - there is a bug indeed, but unfortunately it is not something I can fix, as it is a problem with DCS itself. I reported it but we will have to wait until it is solved by the team...

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

I've managed to achieve M15 by playing it via mission builder and editing the position of waypoint 3 of chevy 1, pushing it slightly 2 Nm to the left.

I tried different position with no luck, but this one was OK.

Result 100, score 150 !

Sadly, i can't play it in campaign mode.

The bug seeems to be in the way the AI switch from WPT2 to 3, i think. PLus i wasn't sure i could alter wpt position without possibilty of saving  the mission...it for sure works, i tried to put WPT3 just on the way of the bullseye with succes, though incomplete because of reapers and bruisers triggers didn't worked, leading on incomplete Mission score 50 but Moonbeam Jtac nad godfathers partially worked.

I hope it will help...

THANKS A LOT @baltic_dragon

Edited by pieroboy99

Yeah, I am playing with that at the moment and have done so for last 3 hours with limited success. It clearly is a DCS bug but I want you guys to be able to fly this mission. Hope to have it fixed soon. And glad you passed it, so everythig worked after your unsave'able fix?

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

1 minute ago, baltic_dragon said:

Yeah, I am playing with that at the moment and have done so for last 3 hours with limited success. It clearly is a DCS bug but I want you guys to be able to fly this mission. Hope to have it fixed soon. And glad you passed it, so everythig worked after your unsave'able fix?

Hi

Yes, everything worked, Reapers /ok, bruisers/ Ok, Moonbeam /Ok, Jtac /Ok, Wingman GBU no luck........no Roundup nor Su25, seems not mandatory

I'm ready to test just right now 😉 :bounce:

That's A PERFECT TIMING !

Wooaow what an intense mission, my heart was to explode !

Very good, i'm flying RTB right now... just to say, there's no APPR and TWR communication on return...

Thanks a lot, my campaign will progress.....to his END 😉

I feel like...sad !

Edited by pieroboy99

33 minutes ago, baltic_dragon said:

Also, @pieroboy99- did this mission work fine for you?

From start to the end, it was perfect, all the flight legs logic was smooth and the combat/bombing session quite intense.

My timing was pretty neat, as explained in the briefing. The Jtac was hard, but i get my wingman doing  most part of the job.

reapers/ godfather/ bruiser / moonbeam/ Ypres / Noble 1 triggers worked perfectly, all targets destroyed.

A great time it was.....

When ROUNDUP is supposed to happen ? Is it mandatory ?

I saw triggers zone for APP and TWR but they didn't work for me whatever my return route. Maybe too much CTRL+Z (have to admit that's my best friend ! 😉 ) ?

And now its finished ans i feel sad.......want MORE ! 😉

Btw i'm just looking your triggers in Miss Editor, crazy how they are complex, and so many Markers, that's fascinating....How do you deal with them? Do you have a secret software to draw the whole algorithm ?

Maybe you won't tell much about your secret receipe !? ah ah ah

Once more.....A BIG THANK YOU

I will restart now the campaign with limited fuel consumption, it's gonna be tough, and exciting !

Cheers Mister, Polish ROCK ! 😉

Edited by pieroboy99