MIDS, SA, TGT Data exciting.....

AvroLanc

Anyone else feeling excited about the glimpses of the MIDS pages, SA page, and TGT data page we can see in the new update?

Of course they’re non functional, but the possibilities and depth is clear to see. Hope it all lives up to my hopes.

It’s all probably a first to have such datalink and comms functions to be simulated in a fast jet sim, and it really feels like the hornet is about to come to life over the next few months. It will stand out above all over fast jet renditions if all EDs plans come to fruition.

Yes yes im very excited too :)

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

I am absolutely excited to see those DDI pages getting populated with data. This all look so good and make the cockpit fresh.

Color in the radar display makes the Hornet cockpit gorgeous especially in the night

I would really like to start reading ahead on how this pages are used in the Hornet.

Edited by Eaglewings

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I am absolutely excited to see those DDI pages getting populated with data. This all look so good and make the cockpit fresh.

I would really like to start reading ahead on how this pages are used in the Hornet.

Yeah I would like to read ahead as well. It's all new, and I guess that's why its's cool. We've all seen radar, stores and rwr pages in sims going back 20 years, but this is new.

I don't think there's any public info on the specifics of these pages available as yet?

I won't be excited until i get a damn TWS and a TGP :)
Okay then, your excitement is around the corner. Work has started in earnest on TWS and the litening pod will be integrated into the hornet.

TWS, tgp, SA, data link, link-16 etc coming together to make the Hornet robust.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset