Dcs world last update

Thomas767

Hello, I'm sorry if bothering someone here, but I have zero assistance from everyone.

I'm experiencing one really weird issue for days.

Once I launch the DCS world, it asked me if I want to update to the last one, and I always want do it....

So at some point it doesn't downloading anymore and it stucks on the window and is not going. I tried several times to repeat the procedure for days. I reported even in Facebook but nobody cares.

Please can you help me to resolve this?

Thanks

Edited by Thomas767

Thomas, I had a similar issue. It paused at 2 or 3 times, for 10-15 minutes. I just let it run, and eventually the download completed.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Unfortunately mine is not working, after all night with the PC on, the morning after, everything it's the same.

oh dear, that don't sound good. I'm sure someone will pop in here shortly with another suggestion.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Have you tried running the repair function from the start menu?

Could you please let me know how to do it? What I tried was open the bin folder, left shift and right mouse to run the poweshell and type cmd, than run the cleaner, and repair the updater.

It worked all the time but in this case not.

Could you please let me know how to do it? What I tried was open the bin folder, left shift and right mouse to run the poweshell and type cmd, than run the cleaner, and repair the updater.

It worked all the time but in this case not.

this thread will teach you everything you need to know.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

well ill be damn.:thumbup:

Yeah , it is a Very useful GUI utility .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2