3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

I have tried haze reduction and cockpit sharpening and can confirm both are working with DCS-MT and native OpenXR. For anyone wondering: just copy the 3Dmigoto folder into the bin-mt folder and proceed as usual.

Thanks a million @lefuneste01 for making it work! 🙂

Cheers,
DK

Edited by DerKlausi

2 hours ago, m0zz said:

I checked the guide, I am able to bring up the 3dmigoto menu and am able to save the values that I change in the game, nothing happens. I changed "hunting=0 to hunting=1". I got on the screen "VS:0/0  PS:0/0  CS:0/0  Pink" and down below Stereo Disabled. The only mods that I am running are voice attack and vaicom pro and OpenXR Tool kit in which I haven't changed any of the values.

Strange...Can you post a track showing issue with the su25T and your settings (ideally option.lua) ?

1 hour ago, DerKlausi said:

I have tried haze reduction and cockpit sharpening and can confirm both are working with DCS-MT and native OpenXR. For anyone wondering: just copy the 3Dmigoto folder into the bin-mt folder and proceed as usual.

Thanks a million @lefuneste01 for making it work! 🙂

Cheers,
DK

You mean you do not launch injector with the MT using native OpenXR. Installation of mod into the bin-mt is working ? I'll try again but in my case DCS was not launching, I have to use injector like for opencomposite...Moreover, the current version of the mod should not display the menu when using MT...

Edited by lefuneste01

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

10 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

Strange...Can you post a track showing issue with the su25T and your settings (ideally option.lua) ?

You mean you do not launch injector with the MT using native OpenXR. Installation of mod into the bin-mt is working ? I'll try again but in my case DCS was not launching, I have to use injector like for opencomposite...Moreover, the current version of the mod should not display the menu when using MT...

It does display the menu and some of the settings work (mainly the ones with saturation, color add etc) but most of the mod does not work for me in OpenXR and MT.

11 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

What I did:

1. Take your ZIP and copy the contents of 3DmigotoDCS_VR_21.0_OpenXR\bin to ...\DCS-World\mt-bin. I did not copy the Bazaar folder, because it only contains glass.hlsl which I'm not going to use anyway
2. Go to ...\DCS-World\bin-mt\3dmigoto and launch 3DMigoto Loader.exe, the console window pops up
3. Launch DCS.exe from ...\DCS-World\bin-mt without any command line args - this will default to OpenXR, 3DMigoto Loader.exe in the console recognizes DCS.exe, the window closes automatically
4. In DCS, start freeflight mission, open 3Dmigoto menu using LSHIFT+F7 and apply settings, the changes are visible instantly
5. Save settings.

So far, so good. This is with Varjo Aero, latest Varjo Base, latest OpenXR Toolkit and mbucchias OpenXR wrapper for Varjo.

Let me know if you want me to provide more info / logs.

Cheers,
DK

Edited by DerKlausi

New version 21.1 available in first post, it should work wih all versions.

Warning : I change a bit the packaging, the part "3DmigotoDCS_VR_21.1_reflection" must be installed if you want reflection fix (it modifiy a file of DCS but it should be IC). It lowered greatly my workload and will make fix work for all planes.

You need to install the OpenXR in bin as usual, it will work with MT and otherwise the optional packages to suppress Mi24 features or shadow disabling will not work.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

9 hours ago, SPAS79 said:

It does display the menu and some of the settings work (mainly the ones with saturation, color add etc) but most of the mod does not work for me in OpenXR and MT.

Wait, I'm an idiot. I had cockpit global illumination active again... 

NVM going to try the new version.

Hello,

I have the following problem, I installed the mod and also went through the troubleshooting. When I start DCS and the MOD, I can see the options and change something, but I don't see any optical changes. What can it be ?

i did: Long Repair- I have Openxr Toolkit 1.2.4 -Widows Mixed RealityOpenXR-Runtime112.2211.2002.0 - FSR in toolkit- MSAA 0- No other mods

DSC.JPG

bluppp.JPG

bluppp.JPG

Edited by Willti

15 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

New version 21.1 available in first post, it should work wih all versions.

Warning : I change a bit the packaging, the part "3DmigotoDCS_VR_21.1_reflection" must be installed if you want reflection fix (it modifiy a file of DCS but it should be IC). It lowered greatly my workload and will make fix work for all planes.

You need to install the OpenXR in bin as usual, it will work with MT and otherwise the optional packages to suppress Mi24 features or shadow disabling will not work.

For me work with Single Core, but totally not work with MT, actually i really don't know if i run correct MT but it MT work for me worst than SC 😞 Im run it from bin-mt, but mod make picture super colored and when im try to change and press ALT-F12 nothing saved and picture again super colored.

My OpenXR tool kit instaled at C:\Program Files\OpenXR-Toolkit

i7 12700K overclock 5Ghz + MSi RTX4090 Ventus x3 24GB OC + G-Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB 4000Mhz + Samsung M.2 + HP Reverb V2 + Logitech G X56

1 hour ago, Willti said:

Hello,

I have the following problem, I installed the mod and also went through the troubleshooting. When I start DCS and the MOD, I can see the options and change something, but I don't see any optical changes. What can it be ?

i did: Long Repair- I have Openxr Toolkit 1.2.4 -Widows Mixed RealityOpenXR-Runtime112.2211.2002.0 - FSR in toolkit- MSAA 0- No other mods

Did you try when in cockpit ? The new option "Blur Flat Shadows" must be off.

This all I get

Screenshot 2023-03-17 190659.jpg

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3600| MSI RTX 4080 16GB Ventus 3X OC  | Samsung 970 Evo 2TB NVME | HP Reverb G2 | DIY Head Tracker Cap | Logitech X-56 throttle | VKB NXT Premium |  Win 11

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

--Arthur C Clark

2 hours ago, Sr. said:

This all I get

Is it possible that you copied the contents of the original 3dmigoto folder to ...\bin-mt, instead of copying the folder itself? At least in my ...\bin-mt there is no d3d11.dll - it is in ...\bin-mt\3dmigoto.

3 hours ago, Willti said:

Yes it is off. 

MSAA is off when i test 3dm.

43423.JPG

Try disabling OpenXR Toolkit for testing, the companion app allows you to do so without uninstalling it. I suspect FSR causing issues, though this is just a guess.

Edited by DerKlausi

3 hours ago, greyeagle787 said:

Hello, I’m new to OvGME so when I download this mod to the OvGME folder, how do I start the “loader.exe” program? Or does enabling the mod in OvGME handle that? Also, where do I install the “optional features”? Thanks

The loader .exe resides in the ..\DCS-World\bin\3dmigoto\ folder. OvGME won't help you launching the loader, you'll need to do that yourself. Either create a desktop shortcut that you launch before DCS, or create a simple batch file to launch both in sequence. If you go the latter route, don't forget to include a small pause after running the launcher. Example from the top of my head:

@echo off
Start "" f:\DCS-World\bin\3dmigoto\ "3DMigoto Loader.exe"
timeout 1
Start "" f:\DCS-World\bin\dcs.exe
Exit

Edited by DerKlausi

4 hours ago, Sr. said:

This all I get

I had one time this message, but the mod was working when closing the MSDoS windows.

4 hours ago, greyeagle787 said:

Hello, I’m new to OvGME so when I download this mod to the OvGME folder, how do I start the “loader.exe” program? Or does enabling the mod in OvGME handle that? Also, where do I install the “optional features”? Thanks

If you are using OvGME just install all things at the same place (main folder of DCS). You just nerd to install optional features after the main mod.

1 hour ago, DerKlausi said:

Is it possible that you copied the contents of the original 3dmigoto folder to ...\bin-mt, instead of copying the folder itself? At least in my ...\bin-mt there is no d3d11.dll - it is in ...\bin-mt\3dmigoto.

Try disabling OpenXR Toolkit for testing, the companion app allows you to do so without uninstalling it. I suspect FSR causing issues, though this is just a guess.

If you do not let the mod installed in the default folder the "suppress" add on will not work. I'm using openXR toolkit but not FSR. It should not change shaders, but you can try without it.

Edited by lefuneste01

4 hours ago, Willti said:

Yes it is off. 

MSAA is off when i test 3dm.

Can you post a track with the Su25T in which you have issue, your option.lua file and the d3dx_user.ini file that should be in bin\3dmigoto mod ?

Tested again, before last update all worked perfect for me on ST, now game work smoother on ST than MT for sure, don't know how lot us users get smother on MT, for me this not work. 
But about Mod, i was try all from defaults:

On  ST i can change settings than press ALT+F12 he saved ok, but settings is broken, when i try change Cockpit Color or Cockpit Sharpness nothing happened, when i change External Color & External Sharpness he change together cockpit + external.

On MT i can change settings than press ALT+F12 he little bit stuck on screen (freeze) than all settings go back to default, nothing change, impossible save settings. I try change Cockpit Color or Cockpit Sharpness nothing happened, when i change External Color & External Sharpness he change together cockpit + external.

I use latest update for all softs DCS + OpenXR + OpenCompsite + Windows 11, my system you can see down below in signature.

In game settings:
20230317_210011_MixedReality.jpg

Here is my files:

d3dx_user.ini options.lua

Edited by Ericcaff

i7 12700K overclock 5Ghz + MSi RTX4090 Ventus x3 24GB OC + G-Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB 4000Mhz + Samsung M.2 + HP Reverb V2 + Logitech G X56

11 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

For me work with Single Core, but totally not work with MT, actually i really don't know if i run correct MT but it MT work for me worst than SC 😞 Im run it from bin-mt, but mod make picture super colored and when im try to change and press ALT-F12 nothing saved and picture again super colored.

My OpenXR tool kit instaled at C:\Program Files\OpenXR-Toolkit

have you copied the 3dmigoto files and folter to the bin-mt?
if so, try deleting the d3dx_user.ini file, that should reset the mod parameters and let you start from scratch. 

45 minutes ago, SPAS79 said:

if so, try deleting the d3dx_user.ini file, that should reset the mod parameters and let you start from scratch. 

I was try all options, fully uninstalls game + mod, reinstall, put mode folder to bin and bin-mt with old d3dx_user.ini and totally default new, same situation  😞

1 hour ago, Ericcaff said:

Tested again, before last update all worked perfect for me on ST, now game work smoother on ST than MT for sure, don't know how lot us users get smother on MT, for me this not work. 
But about Mod, i was try all from defaults:

On  ST i can change settings than press ALT+F12 he saved ok, but settings is broken, when i try change Cockpit Color or Cockpit Sharpness nothing happened, when i change External Color & External Sharpness he change together cockpit + external.

On MT i can change settings than press ALT+F12 he little bit stuck on screen (freeze) than all settings go back to default, nothing change, impossible save settings. I try change Cockpit Color or Cockpit Sharpness nothing happened, when i change External Color & External Sharpness he change together cockpit + external.

I use latest update for all softs DCS + OpenXR + OpenCompsite + Windows 11, my system you can see down below in signature.

In game settings:
20230317_210011_MixedReality.jpg

Here is my files:

d3dx_user.ini options.lua

I did not check, but can you try to remove secondary shadows,  heat blur and SSLR?

48 minutes ago, SPAS79 said:

You should let things in "bin" folder...

14 minutes ago, lefuneste01 said:

I did not check, but can you try to remove secondary shadows,  heat blur and SSLR?

I'll take that, but this is how how I have done it and it works for me

2 hours ago, SPAS79 said:

I'll take that, but this is how how I have done it and it works for me

you can put the openXR mod in any place, it will work.There is no link between the location of the injector folder and the path of executable to patch. But the "suppress" features will only disable things if you put the mod in the good place.

Edited by lefuneste01

2 hours ago, lefuneste01 said:

You was right, now work with both ST & MT, look MT also work now smother, but secondary shadows heat blur can be on, no problem with that, problem was SSLR, need turn off. But now I have another problem on MT, I change external color saturation to 0.4 and i have Yellow sun, sun light on plane and HUD with some yellow spots , fine only on Saturation 0,02 set, but it is not enough for me.  😞 Maybe any helps, turning on Secondary shadows and heat blur not work any way Poisoned Yellow Sun.

image.jpeg20230318_153824_MixedReality.jpg

46 minutes ago, Ericcaff said:

You was right, now work with both ST & MT, look MT also work now smother, but secondary shadows heat blur can be on, no problem with that, problem was SSLR, need turn off. But now I have another problem on MT, I change external color saturation to 0.4 and i have Yellow sun, sun light on plane and HUD with some yellow spots , fine only on Saturation 0,02 set, but it is not enough for me.  😞 Maybe any helps, turning on Secondary shadows and heat blur not work any way Poisoned Yellow Sun

Can you post a track  showing the issue (not with the F16, I do not have it, F18 is ok) and your d3dx_users.ini ? I  need to reproduce to be able to fix...