3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

The non MT version is working with the mod (to fix) and steamVR, but this is  not an option.

1 hour ago, lvnona69 said:

Same here...i just started without 3DMigoto and picture looks garbage...so blury - on G2 its almost unplayable

There is now an in game "sharpen" option.

Edited by lefuneste01

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

My friend, really hope you can fix mod for VR 2.9, i know about sharpness in game dlss e.t.c But nothing work better than you mod, crossing the fingers and waiting good news.

i7 12700K overclock 5Ghz + MSi RTX4090 Ventus x3 24GB OC + G-Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB 4000Mhz + Samsung M.2 + HP Reverb V2 + Logitech G X56

8 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

My friend, really hope you can fix mod for VR 2.9, i know about sharpness in game dlss e.t.c But nothing work better than you mod, crossing the fingers and waiting good news.

I blocked, only the guy who did the 3dmigoto can help, but he seems not sp much involved in it yet...I opened a ticket let's wait.

• Like 2

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

24 minutes ago, lefuneste01 said:

I blocked, only the guy who did the 3dmigoto can help, but he seems not sp much involved in it yet...I opened a ticket let's wait.

Thanks, much appreciated - let's keep our fingers crossed!

For the time being - do you know of any other way to reduce the haze?

Cheers,
DK

10 hours ago, DerKlausi said:

Thanks, much appreciated - let's keep our fingers crossed!

Cheers,
DK

in your file atmoshpere.hlsl 

DCS World\Bazar\shaders\deferred.

search for float3 inscatterColor = GetSkyRadianceToPoint(cameraPos, cameraPos + v*distance, 0.0/*shadow*/, gSunDir, transmittance);

and add line

return color*transmittance + inscatterColor * gAtmIntensity * 0.5; //Taz1004 Haze. 1 is default, 0 is no haze.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Xerno said:

You can also reduce DCS setting gamma to 1.3 and boost your HMD backlit or brightness or both (if applicable).  Using also the sunglasses in OXRTK will reduce haze a bit.

• Like 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i9-13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB, ADDLINK S72 2TB, TM WARTHOG COMBO + PENDULAR RUDDER PEDALS, PIMAX 8K X, Sony 5.1 Spks+SubW | DCS OB, A-10C_II, AH-64D, F-14/16/18, F-86F, AV-8B, M-2000C, SA342, Huey, Spitfire, FC3.

On 10/21/2023 at 8:32 PM, Xerno said:

search for float3 inscatterColor = GetSkyRadianceToPoint(cameraPos, cameraPos + v*distance, 0.0/*shadow*/, gSunDir, transmittance);

and add line

return color*transmittance + inscatterColor * gAtmIntensity * 0.5; //Taz1004 Haze. 1 is default, 0 is no haze.

Thanks for the insight - I'll give that a go!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2023 at 11:32 AM, Xerno said:

and add line

Hi,

Where does the zero go?  Right after the word Haze?  Do you need to put an =?   Like this line below - as an example:

return color*transmittance + inscatterColor * gAtmIntensity * 0.5; //Taz1004 Haze = 0   

Or do you need to set up the line some other way?

Thanks for the help.

Edited by MVS-Viper

Image36.jpg

30 minutes ago, MVS-Viper said:

Hi,

Where does the zero go?  Right after the word Haze?  Do you need to put an =?   Like this line below - as an example:

return color*transmittance + inscatterColor * gAtmIntensity * 0.5; //Taz1004 Haze = 0   

Thanks for the help.

In many programming languages, ";" ends a code line and "//" indicates the beginning of a comment. So anything on the above line after the double slash is just for documentation.

I did not find the time to try the mod though, but please feel free to report back if you were successful!

DK;

Edited by DerKlausi
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, MVS-Viper said:

Hi,

Thanks for the help.

the 0.5 is the variable that controls the haze 

35 minutes ago, MVS-Viper said:

as per the original line that you cut and pasted from 1 is the default 0 is no haze at all ..

the // is a comment and so everything after it on that line is ignored

Edited by speed-of-heat
  • Thanks 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2023 at 10:06 AM, speed-of-heat said:

the 0.5 is the variable that controls the haze 

as per the original line that you cut and pasted from 1 is the default 0 is no haze at all ..

the // is a comment and so everything after it on that line is ignored

map don't load and dcs crash if i modify atmosphere file. 

any suggestions?

null

image.png

Le: nevermind. it is working. but loading process took a while. much more than usual.

Edited by muzica9

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...