LOCERF 07-4 Track File

Fudd

is there a tacview file somewhere except from jabog ? i always get unzip errors with file downloads from jabog unfortunately. so is there any other link available yet ?

and yes, a big thanks to all the organizers and participants - i was an absolute blast !!!!!

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

LOL!

First impressions...

Striker... great landing but you totally busted the NFZ on the way home.

Canuck... You created an international incident ;)

and Noti and Prophet... I'm so proud that I killed you with some nastily placed Avengers!!!

Noti.... on your way to BlueFor Heaven... you were trying to Ram the Shilka... were you not?

:D :thumbup:

Thank you guys for flying and we learned alot from this one!

Noti only for you my friend ;)

http://62.168.117.7/letka/SVK_Fox/RF4/LOCERF_07-4_Track.rar

Pekny den.

vibornje - lol - thanks heaps fox

fudd: this was some nasty avenger - i was actually lucky the first time. i just noticed it cause of this AAA fire going past me. it was nicely hidden on the nothern side of the hill where it was hard to spot. And yes then i was stupid enough to not get enough distance to rifle on it. I also noticed that this jabanese kamikaze tactics does no longer work in the modern world.

as always great fun, good flying, interesting mission and looking forward to the RF5

• Like 1

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

LOL!

Striker... great landing but you totally busted the NFZ on the way home.

Canuck... You created an international incident ;)

Uh oh....this will kill score for sure

I guess this is -300 p total?

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Am I allowed to post numbers of what was done/shot down/completed, from what I saw in the track?

I plugged it all into matlab and it spit out some numbers to me.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'