TWS against multiple targets in the Hornet possible?

Matic_Prime

Hi Guys,

iam pretty new so please forgive me if this topic is popping up in the wrong place and don't fire your sidewinders at me.

So Iam currently learning the Hornet and getting deeper and deeper into the systems (ok that sounds weird) anyway here is the problem:

In the Alert 5 mission where you take of from the carrier you are supposed to intercept 5 Migs. So far so good and I was successful in the third try but: I had to lock every target one after one.

In the F15 you can simply go into the TWS lock on to more than one enemy aircraft and fire the missiles. Is this also possible in the F18?

Since several systems are not functional yet, I just wanted to make sure Iam not missing anything?

A tutorial video would be nice on that topic but I was not able to find any.

Thanks guys.

And btw if you want to fly together please hit me up via DM.

KR;

TWS is still WIP and not implemented yet. In short.

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

i believe also that with TWS will have the EXP function also

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Is there any Indication when it will come?

BTW. Dies anyone know how to create Preloads? Currently there is no pleload for the AMRAAM available so iam eager to create one.

They've said it's being worked on, but no dates given. To create a pre-load, go to the mission editor, put down an F/A-18C Lot 20 and then on the lower right-hand side click the loadout button (above the waypoint info), in there click 'New Payload', give it a name and then pick a loadout by right-clicking on each station.

To create a pre-load, go to the mission editor, put down an F/A-18C Lot 20 and then on the lower right-hand side click the loadout button (above the waypoint info), in there click 'New Payload', give it a name and then pick a loadout by right-clicking on each station.

Does this only work for the specific mission or is it universal over all missions?

Does this only work for the specific mission or is it universal over all missions?

All missions

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg