Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

:pilotfly:

Sorry Russian friends, but the Havoc is just so UGLY! biggrin.gif

Yes... its ugly... So ... Apache is very ugly and older....:megalol: I dont love this craft Mi-28... **** them all... K-50 family forever... Its amasing machine.... Yet... I am a jornalist, and i have and my frends and boss reason write for M-28.... Sorry for my english... no practice from write, many practice from read....:pilotfly:

Edited by vanveken

Yup... also Ka-50 from some angle looks like a dog\croc head....

MiG-31 flying rectangle...

Tu-22 has also weird looking.

New MiGs and F-16s have ugly hump. Canopy of double-seat F-16 is especially ugly

Edited by Boberro

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

:thumbup:

MiG-31 flying rectangle...

Not yet... Its amasing and magnificent craft....:thumbup: **** F-22:pilotfly: Version BM and SM its very best intercept fighter on the world

Edited by vanveken

Most Russian helicopters are not esthetically pleasing; maybe they are designed just to perform; and looks is the least thing engineers are thinking about. just now they are starting to build prettier choppers like the ka-60 and the mi-38.

If there were a aircraft beauty pageant; the first place would be a close competition between mis tomcat and mis flanker.

For an airplane to fly well' date=' it must be [i']beautiful[/i].

Helicopters don't count. Helicopters only fly because they are so ugly the earth repels them. ;)

Version BM and SM its very best intercept fighter on the world. REALLY? Bahahahahaha...

• Like 1

That`s a big contract. Both good and bad for France`s military aviation industry - first export of Rafale, technology transfer though will limit the possibility of future purchase once they start building their own Rafales.

social e-commerce

Ross, I love the fact you are always posting F-16 photos. Thanks man :thumbup:

Dirty F-16 is a happy F-16 :joystick::pilotfly:

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Ross, I love the fact you are always posting F-16 photos. Thanks man :thumbup:

Dirty F-16 is a happy F-16 :joystick::pilotfly:

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6864.jpg

Edited by Ross

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

That`s a big contract. Both good and bad for France`s military aviation industry - first export of Rafale, technology transfer though will limit the possibility of future purchase once they start building their own Rafales.

I'm afraid to tell you that it's nothing more than a rumour, and a very old one. The government, in best Brazilian fashion, decided to postpone the announcement of the decision... again. As far as I remember there's no real prospect for the announcement of the decision, so once more we're left without any proper information on the subject. On the other hand, the big names have been pretty quick in starting negotiations for two A330-MRTT. One with a VIP area. Just to carry the president around. Nevermind the A319 they acquired in 2005. They are obviously in a desperate need to upgrade, how could they even stand flying in an aircraft that's six years old? To do so would be unhuman. And people still think we're a serious country... :doh:

:huh::thumbup::D

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I wonder how many hours those AM models got?

To whom it may concern,

Click on photos to enlarge

110429-F-HA566-157.JPG

Aggressors return from the fight

Maj. Mark Schmidt pilots an F-16 Fighting Falcon during RED FLAG-Alaska 11-1 April 29, 2011,

Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska. RF-A provides unique opportunities to integrate various forces

into joint, coalition and bilateral training from simulated forward operating bases. Major

Schmidt is an F-16 pilot assigned to the 18th Aggressors Squadron. (U.S. Air Force

photo/Staff Sgt. Christopher Boitz)

110429-F-HA566-251.JPG

Aggressors return from the fight

Maj. Mark Schmidt maneuvers in to position for final approach in an F-16 Fighting Falcon

during RED FLAG-Alaska 11-1 April 29, 2011, Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska. RF-A provides

unique opportunities to integrate various forces into joint, coalition and bilateral training from

simulated forward operating bases. Major Schmidt is an F-16 pilot assigned to the 18th

Aggressors Squadron. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Christopher Boitz)

110425-F-JF989-007.jpg

RED FLAG-Alaska: Providing Wolf Pack invaluable experience

EIELSON AIR FORCE BASE, Alaska – Lt. Col. James Wilkerson, 80th Fighter Squadron

commander, flies over the Joint Pacific Alaska Range Complex April 19 during RED

FLAG-Alaska at Eielson Air Force Base. The JPARC provides the RF-A training mission with

over 67,000 square miles of air space, more than 30 threat simulators, one conventional

bombing range, and two tactical bombing ranges containing more than 400 different types of

targets. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Thomas Skinkle)

To whom it may concern,

@ vanveken : didn't know the F-2 had a drogue chute

:D

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=40751

To whom it may concern,

Tu-154 lost of control (отказ управления)

The plane was grounded for 10 years, after some repairs it was meant to fly to another location. After take off controls failed. Pilots landed it using only thrust. The videos are truly terrifying. Never thought 154 can handle so much stress.

Photos of the accident:

http://photo.qip.ru/users/neustaf.fotoplenka/151028556/

all videos:

fP5uLDnUOdI

sJ1CIByTz24

mM9UM33EKqY

Edited by LARGE
  • Like 1

Tu-154 lost of control (отказ управления)

Holy Cow :shocking:

What on earth happened there? At least he nailed the landing!

It's true what they say: In Soviet Russia the plane flies you.......

Jokes aside, extraordinary Piloting Skill!

Edit: Ta for the clarification above :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'