Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

No matter how many times I see pictures of the back of the foxbat, it always looks like a couple wings stuck to 2 solid rocket boosters. Those engines are just so massive.

dsc00610on3.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

su-27 documentary ... I know that it is in russian but it has very interesting stuff:

Part one talks about all the people involved in the project.

t-10 and then redesign of first design; with improvements.

Here they continue talking about the changes, but also show a reconstruction of the loss of one of the prototypes due to a wing break up

this one shows the radar antenna and the eos operation with trackir :megalol: also they show some hud video of the eos tracking a small drone... at first it looks like it has some trouble locking it. After that su-35 and 33

5 su-30mk and mki; the maestro and russian knights. (cool detail they show how they load the flares on a russian knights su-27ub + drag chute install near the end)

6 on this one looks like the explain why the su-27 can do the cobra; they also talk about the fly by wire flight control system; if I'm not mistaken they also talk of another accident with other prototype due to some sort of flight control system problem.

su-34; some in flight video of the cockpit with the russian president onboard.

Cool stuff shame that it is in russian... made me remember of discovery wings... why all the cool shows had to end on the 90s?

Edited by mikoyan

su-27 documentary ... I know that it is in russian but it has very interesting stuff:

Part one talks about all the people involved in the project.

t-10 and then redesign of first design; with improvements.

Here they continue talking about the changes, but also show a reconstruction of the loss of one of the prototypes due to a wing break up

this one shows the radar antenna and the eos operation with trackir :megalol: also they show some hud video of the eos tracking a small drone... at first it looks like it has some trouble locking it. After that su-35 and 33

5 su-30mk and mki; the maestro and russian knights. (cool detail they show how they load the flares on a russian knights su-27ub + drag chute install near the end)

6 on this one looks like the explain why the su-27 can do the cobra; they also talk about the fly by wire flight control system; if I'm not mistaken they also talk of another accident with other prototype due to some sort of flight control system problem.

su-34; some in flight video of the cockpit with the russian president onboard.

Cool stuff shame that it is in russian... made me remember of discovery wings... why all the cool shows had to end on the 90s?

i seen all these videos last year looking for more info about Flanker an how evoved into one most successful an a sccessior to the american F-15. what is amazeing through that such a big big airplane but has manuver ability of a F-16 or Eurofighter it is a truely unquie aircraft that Sukhoi manfactor ever created in Russia maybe to world but never know..

big plus ^ ^

Darpa`s Crusher demonstrating travel over extreme terrain:

Just look at 0:17, unbelievable! This vehicle is simply amazing.

not impressive at all . ultra light and sometimes it seems it has a hard time

Nothing unbelievable here, just watch:).

american has the hummer , the british the landrover and the french the 2cv :D

Nothing unbelievable here, just watch:).

This humvee`s off road capabilities are nothing close to the Crusher`s. It may be able to push itself up a wall but let`see if it can climb it. :)

Not impressive? The humvee and the landrover are like old men before it. Have you seen what it`s capable of doing? I guess not, here check this video, it has been posted before in this thread:

Edited by topol-m
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you kidding me? It was absolutely destroying the terrain, and it doesn't even have a driver. That was impressive as HELL. Were we supposed to be impressed by a family SUV climbing up a specially designed ramp?

Seriously?

• Like 1

Are you kidding me? It was absolutely destroying the terrain, and it doesn't even have a driver. That was impressive as HELL. Were we supposed to be impressed by a family SUV climbing up a specially designed ramp?

Seriously?

Nice to see someone gets how bad*ss that vehicle is. :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

too bad it has no subtitles

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

does anyone have pictures of Su 33 with this bort 63 ,70 ,71, 73 ,74, 75?

Шта је човек ако изгуби домовину?

Ми пилоти морамо да полетимо и преузмемо

први и најјачи удар агресора како би спасили

бар једно дете у овој земљи.

I'm going to check in e-bay perhaps he already had 1.000.000 bids for it (999,999 from CIA) :megalol::megalol::lol::D

Intel i7 12700k / Corsair H150i Elite Capellix / Asus TUF Z690 Wifi D4 / Corsair Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz / Corsair HW1000W / 1x Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus 500Gb + 1 Corsair MP600 1TB / ASUS ROG Strix RTX 3080 OC V2 / Fractal Design Meshify 2 / HOTAS Warthog / TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 5 / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor 1440p

Wow!I never knew that Stealth helicopters exist;i thought it was only fighter planes.No wonder it was too late for the Pakistan Military to react,this is technological advancement.Kudos!

I wonder how they managed to reduce the radar signature on the main rotor.

Composites and shaping, like everything else. I've seen a degree of "sweep" employed in rotors before (usually at the tip) for that purpose. Noise suppression is done in the same way.

Sorry if reposted

An F/A-18C Hornet assigned to Strike Fighter Squadron (VFA) 113 experienced an engine fire following a touch-and-go landing aboard USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70) April 11. The pilot was able to execute a single-engine approach and land on board. Upon landing, the aircraft fuselage became engulfed in flames. Carl Vinson's Crash and Salvage team, assigned to Air Department's V-1 Division, responded immediately with the P-25 mobile fire fighting vehicle along with the flight deck emergency hose team. The aircraft fire was extinguished using aqueous film forming foam (AFFF), and the pilot exited the plane uninjured. No flight deck personnel were injured in the mishap.

Composites and shaping, like everything else. I've seen a degree of "sweep" employed in rotors before (usually at the tip) for that purpose. Noise suppression is done in the same way.

Rotor blade tips shaping: aerodynamic optimization, noise suppression... Stealth? I seriously doubt it plays any significant role in that field.