Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

826 pages and counting... I think we lost count on many post. Still cool

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

It was uploaded yesterday, and I've checked that it hasn't been posted here since then, but some of his videos do appear similar, and he sometimes uses some sections in multiple videos, but I don't remember that I've seen those gun shots earlier (not that it isn't possible that I've simply missed them :))

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

It was uploaded yesterday, and I've checked that it hasn't been posted here since then, but some of his videos do appear similar, and he sometimes uses some sections in multiple videos, but I don't remember that I've seen those gun shots earlier (not that it isn't possible that I've simply missed them :))

Yeah. I saw it over at the squad forum, I remember now. Same author.

Looks like it might be a compilation.. :thumbup:

Edited by RIPTIDE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A TACAN system perhaps?

pix2b2b42bvikramaditya2.jpg

LOL that looks like coal steamer :P

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

That is awesome news about the F-18, making pit building a little easier for us :) Just need to hook up the 3rd pit monitor and I'll be good to go!

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

• Like 1

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

now some Gripen NG news:

Testing begins of Gripen NG's Raven ES-05 AESA Radar

http://www.defencetalk.com/gripen-ng-flying-with-raven-es-05-aesa-radar-43638/

Finally!!! The Gripen have been waiting for that radar a long time now. Let´s just hope our politicians want to fund this to operational status (E/F version). As it looks now the Swedish Armed Forces will have to fund it themselves - they have even been talking about disbanding the entire Navy...just for this Gripen upgrade.

[sIGPIC]sigpic70266_4.gif[/sIGPIC]

Snooze-81st-vFS

Navy service should be a priority. Submarine fleet specially, without it there will be a huge security and inteligence hole. The gripen is a nifty aircraft but I dont think its special to the point being worth sacrificing everyhting else. The Buzz in our airforce circles is that the Gripen C is nothing special (although I have a slighly different opinion), Gripen NG should be better, but again it would be very shortsighted to abandon sea services for it.

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals