Aircraft shudder

Beast

I see a shudder when the engine spools up. Great effect, maybe add that to things like firing the gun, missile launches, touchdown, and airflow seperation, and speed brake deployment. Obviously at varying degrees of shake and shudder. it really boosts immersion in my opinion.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I see a shudder when the engine spools up. Great effect, maybe add that to things like firing the gun, missile launches, touchdown, and airflow seperation, and speed brake deployment. Obviously at varying degrees of shake and shudder. it really boosts immersion in my opinion.

You need to get yourself a Jetseat FSE! Feeling that shudder is even better than seeing it :thumbup:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you have the A10c, what does the BRRRRRRRRRRT!! feel like when you use the gun?

Awesome man! :thumbup:

2ef.jpg

All the guns feel sweet with the Jetseat, I actually find myself running out of ammo way sooner than I used to lol.

"Don't really need to fire this long, but daymnn. brrrrt GET SOOME!" lol.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

10/10 ladies would BRRRRT! again.

That's why I got myself a ForceFeel, but sshhh ! :megalol:

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset